Old 11-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Default Maybe TMI: Help

Does anyone feel like they have problems in the bedroom the closer to goal that you get? I thought it was supposed to be easier but instead it hurts where it didn't before. I have more energy but am in pain. Sorry if it was TMI but I don't know what to do.
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #2  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

I have no internal pain, but there is definitely a bit more percussion happening in the, um, impact zone. Because there's less padding down there now.

I suggest trying different positions so you can find something that works better for your new body. It is definitely different! Also maybe some KY.

And, of course, see your doctor to make sure everything is OK.
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #3  

yeah.. it feels like almost every position hurts... my pelvis starts to have this sharp pain... maybe i need to relax more from the slight fear of the pain coming back every time...
Old 11-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/132

Height: 5' 3.5"

I'm right there with you. I'll not pull any punches here... It seems almost like my whole cervix shifted position. Maybe this is because I no longer have a huge belly pulling me down. Maybe it is that without my big thighs or big booty in the way, the husband is getting a couple extra centimeters (inches?!) of reach that make it uncomfortable. I can say that I have been about the size I am now for about 3-4 months now, plus been doing sit ups and running which is sure to have strengthened the pelvic region and it seems he isn't bumping up against stuff as much (much to both of our happiness).

I'm glad to hear it isn't just me - I thought I was broken, although I am sad that others are also feeling the pain. It seems as though our bodies just need to shift around and our muscles need to get used to a new way of carrying everythin.
Pacifica Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #5  

i just started abdominal tucks but i will try running on the treadmill and the sit ups too.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 232/166/136

Height: 5'8.5"

Huh, having btdt all up and down the scale, when thin you've actively got to adjust your position to control depth and angle and get what you want. At my heaviest I didn't have to bother because padding on my thighs etc. automatically accomplished this for me-- there was no concern about too much or too hard unless I was not feeling well for other reasons and especially tender.

I think having to adjust for depth and angle is a normal part of having sex with a thinner body.
dandyrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #7  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I have a condition called "vestibulitis" and basically it means I have an inflammation in the opening of the vagina but the cause is unknown. The effect, however, is that sex is excruciatingly painful. Which has had a noticeable impact on how often my DH and I have sex. He's amazingly patient and understanding (and I'm sure he's not getting it elsewhere) but I sure wish I could figure it out so we could resume our own bedroom activities. I had thought perhaps it was associated with weight gain, but it hasn't gotten any better with weight loss.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:57 AM   #8  

@Dandyrover... This is new to me so that's I asked the question. I'm still going to try the running and sit-ups even if it's normal. Maybe the adjusting to my thinner body will help.

@EagleRiverDee... I'm never heard of this condition. Sorry to that you have to go through so much pain
Old 11-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Man, the things I learn on this web site!

I'm sorry other folks are experiencing this possible negative side effect of weight loss.

In my case, I thought it was just that I've gotten older!

Last edited by yoyoma; 11-22-2011 at 09:15 AM.
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #10  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

there are 2 different topics here - i think what @eagle is experiencing could happen fat/skinny/anywhere in between -- whereas the rest are experiencing...ummm... loss of padding issues LOL

I had it too, and it does go away - it was a learning curve (a super FUN learning curve!!) as it was almost like DH was too big (WOW did he LOVE THAT argument) now, there wasn't all my cushioning to slow him down and keep him at a bit of a distance. It took some getting used to but it's all good now! Very good!

I recommend doing Kegels to strengthen too, as well as leg lifts - where you lay on the floor, hold both legs a few inches off the ground and hold for as long as you can. Did the trick!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote