Old 03-05-2006, 11:15 PM   #1  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Red face What's great about my body is...

I borrowed this idea from a thread in another forum. I thought it'd be nice to bring over to our area. We all get so caught up in our weight loss ventures, that we can forget to celebrate the things that we absolutely love about ourselves. Hopefully, you'll join in...

I love my face. My eyebrows, eyes, high cheekbones, nose, chin, especially my smile. I was blessed with straight, white teeth. I love my curves. I'm very much an hourglass (even at my size). I've always loved my overall shape. I love my long legs. I have strong (yet feminine) legs that go on for days. I love my breasts. Just being honest. I love my hair. I also really like my feet (they're a little long, but delicate and narrow).
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:45 PM   #2  
One Step At A Time

Alright, here goes:

Sexiest part: I love my eyelashes -- I don't even wear mascara and I constantly get stopped by other women who want to know what "brand" of mascara I've got on. Sorry girls, I'm born with it (it's not Maybellene! lol).

Biggest part: Even though it's part of my weight being so high, I love the fact that I'm more muscular than most women. I've always had more muscles than the average girl and it has been great for me because I've always been active in sports and continue to be so (though not as much as I'd like).

Funniest part-- I love my feet. It's so funny that I love them cuz I wear a size 11-12 shoe and they are huge compared to my friends. But I just love'em -- nobody can wear my shoes (so they don't want to borrow them) and they're kinda long and a little slender (probably the only part of my body that way, lol).

Coolest part -- I have seven funky birthmarks on my left leg, starting on my knee and going down to mid-shin. The coolest one circles around my inner knee and looks like a horse (no kidding!). It's no wonder seven is one of my lucky numbers!

~Misty
Vixen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:58 PM   #3  

Hehehe..great idea!

I love my wrists.
I love my hourglass waist.
I love my chest. (heeehee)
I love my ankles.
I love my eyebrows.
I love my soft skin.
I love my height.

Ahhh...that felt good.
Jenniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:14 PM   #4  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

OK...here goes:

I love that I got my father's skin and teeth. I have been stopped on the street and asked what I use on my skin. And my teeth are straight and narrow, without the need for braces (my sister HATES me for this). I love my breasts (and so does my dh) I love my little lips, my cute nose, and most of all I love my tulip tattoo on my right big toe!

Thanks for the great thread!
hmacneil6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:15 PM   #5  

This may be weird but.. I love that I have hips and I have a curvy womanly shape.
Lilybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #6  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Thank goodness... First I thought no one bothered with my little thread... Then I thought, even worse, no one has any good things to say about themselves . Glad to see that isn't true!
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #7  
missaprylj

I love my hair. It's thick, chocolatey, and wavy. Very, very sassy.

I love my eyes. I call them "whatchu lookin' at?" blue!

Teeth. White, straight... no braces needed.

Nice full lips. Muah!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:01 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 562.3/404/195

Height: 6'3"

What I love about my body is that it still works.
Charles78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #9  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default Ha Ha Ha

Good answer Charles!!!

This is a good topic to think about:

I like my eyes best - have been told by many (both men and women) that I have "bedroom eyes" and that is what my husband said attracted him to me

I like my hair - I could always do pretty much whatever I wanted with it and it behaved

I like my feet - they are straight and my toes are straight, not all gnarly and goofy looking

I like my nose - it's small and not a big honker like my sister's - hahaha

Those are my favorite things right now - maybe I'll have more after 30 more lbs. off

DNR
DNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 AM   #10  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

I like my:
--hair (rich auburn, natural curls, sometimes has a mind of its own)
--shape (I have a defined natural waist with a larger bustline, very curvy and soft)
--eyes (very green, especially with my auburn hair)
--hands (soft, with polished acrylic nails)
--teeth (all straight, no braces, although I could use some Crest Whitening Strips!)
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #11  

I love that my body, after all I've put it through, will swim, will run, will lift weights, that it still does what I ask it to do - most of the time.

I love my calves, after a long time they have a nice shape, and I get comments when I wear skirts, nice ones that is. My legs were a.w.f.u.l. when I started this journey.

I love my shoulders and arms, they attract the most compliments. And my back.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:32 AM   #12  

Hmmmm........
I love my eyes....big and brown I also have been told by many people that they are envious of my skin tone....I have kind of olive undertones..the girls at work always tell me I have such a nice complexion Also...thanks to many of you here for repsonding to the progress pic I posted a couple month ago: I love my high cheek bones Thanks you guys for making me feel good about that.
hugs,
Olivia
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #13  
No description available.

I love my smile. I can give someone a big grin or a sympathetic little smile based on what they need at that moment, whether they are in the throes of labor or life and I can bring joy or humor to the situation.

I also love that I am healthy. All of my body parts work quite well, and all I need is the will to push myself to do and achieve new things...running, kickboxing, elliptical. I can change my body. I can improve my health. What a gift it is that our bodies are not static, but that they change and heal and adapt.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:08 PM   #14  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

I love my eyes.. people compliment them all the time.. I believe they're one of my best physical features.

I love my fingers.. I don't know why exactly but I think they're sexy

I love love love my calves! They've always been a bit muscular and I love them even more since I've been working out, the muscle that becomes more defined when you flex it is hot

But most of all I love everything about me right now
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #15  
hara hachi bu

Smile What I Love

I was standing in the thrift store today, trying on clothes. I'm top-heavy, so I typically wear baggier clothing on top, or grab bigger sizes to accomodate. I finally reached for some clothing in smaller sizes, stuff that didn't drape from the breast down. And I realized that I have a well-defined upper body. My breasts are large, but they make my waist look tiny. And now that the rumply bumps between my breasts and waist are going away, I'm starting to look rather shapely. I just have to get used to the idea of wearing clothing that's a little slinkier, not just a large hide-all-of-me tent.

Aside from that, I have pretty hair. I smile involuntarily and frequently. I have decent skin, and nice eyes. I'm regularly told that I have a very expressive face. I also have great black eyelashes and eyebrows.

I'm strong and healthy, hardly ever get sick.

Last edited by phantastica; 06-29-2006 at 10:09 PM.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote