Old 01-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #16  

As far as the whole gym thing is going...I went 3 nights last week and my goal is to go 5 times this week. I sweated like a pig today during my lunch hour...but oooh, do I feel powerful. Was a great boost during the day, I will try to make it during the day instead of after work.

Sandi..Woooohoooo...so, how good did you feel sweatin??

DNR..A grandma!? Wonderful!!!!! You sound great too...missed you and so glad were both here at the same time..ahahaha.
Jenniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 09:37 AM   #17  
Downsizing Dee!

That's great! I wish I could get that high. I feel better after I exercise but it's not because the exercise gives me a high, I just feel better because I know I've done something good for myself. Good for you!

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:10 PM   #18  

The "high" is on a vacation sweeties. I am trying to get myself all revved up...I can't. I will not log off at work from3FC until I know for sure I am inspired enough or just determined to get it over with...so I don't just wave and drive by on my way home. I know am going to be so pissed when I get home and lay in bed thinking that I should have just gone.

SO, instead of listening to my tired, lazy self tonight, I am going to drag my butt over there, put in my time and go home. Then I won't have to "deal" with my self guilt tonight and tomorrow. Ahhhhhh...one of those days.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:34 AM   #19  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default Get your butt over there

Yes, you must get your butt over there - that way, there will be less of your butt to go over next time.

DNR
DNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #20  

I did it, I did it....woooohooo...I did it! I dragged my butt over there, did my work out, sweated like a pig, and went home and to bed happppy.