Old 06-09-2005, 11:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default Julie

Welcome back!!!! I'm glad to see you are still maintaining. I always worry about our fellow friends who leave us for a while that they've reverted back to their old ways.

So how have you been?
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:47 PM   #2  

I have been very good thanks for asking, but REALLY busy. Both my kids are doing little league and my oldest had a birthday and I helped a friend run a memorial day parade and festivities...just so much going on its hard to find time to go online. I am hapy to be busy though but now that summer is here it will slow down some since school is almost out and I wont have to play moms taxi anymore. I have had some struggling times just because I have been so busy its hard to get a healthy meal in there but I am just doing my best. So I want to hear updates on everyone!!!
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 04:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

It does seem to be so much harder to stay on plan when you are being pulled in so many directions at once. Sounds like you have been super super busy. As for an update on me. I got back on track after the holidays but have been having problems staying focused for more than a week or so. I think I'm having depression problems (Not just weight-related) and will hopefully be able to get that resolved soon.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote