Old 03-07-2016, 10:39 PM   #76  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 9 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

100 lb Club Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! Sign ups are now closed! If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #77  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

This is the last week of the challenge, anyone who is participating in the measurements challenge please let me know what your final measurements are! Remember you can still view the spreadsheet using the link provided in the first post to remind yourself of what to measure.

Last edited by Riestrella; 03-07-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #78  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Congratulations to all the finishers of this New Year, New You Challenge! It’s been a ride, thank you so much for sticking with the challenge after the initial hiccups trying to make the spreadsheet sabotage free!

Here it is…the results!! Thank you all for such a great couple of months. It’s been great getting to see your results and sharing my life with you too. It’s amazing seeing the threads so active with chatter, it fills me with joy! I hope you will continue to join me in my next challenge: Sizzling for Summer 2016! It will be open for business on April 11th 2016.

First of all a disclaimer – The top 3 overall winners will receive the overall awards. After that I will choose the next person in line for a winner of the sub-forum awards. This is so more people get to win shiny badges, I hope you all understand!

The Gold Award Goes to:
flower1

Starting Weight: 165.6 lbs
Final Weight: 141.6 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 24 lbs
% Weight Loss: 14.49%

The Silver Award Goes to:
wolfchan

Starting Weight: 174 lbs
Final Weight: 149.6 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 24.4 lbs
% Weight Loss: 14.02%

The Bronze award goes to:
Vehuel

Starting Weight: 192 lbs
Final Weight: 169.5 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 22.5 lbs
% Weight Loss: 11.72%

WOW! You guys are incredible! Huge congratulations to you all. Now onto the sub-forum awards:

The 100 lb Club Gold Award Goes to:
Rosinante

Starting Weight: 173.3 lbs
Final Weight: 160 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 13.3 lbs
% Weight Loss: 7.67%

The 100 lb Club Silver Award Goes to:
SeeMyFeet

Starting Weight: 223.8 lbs
Final Weight: 217.4 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 6.4 lbs
% Weight Loss: 2.86%

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!! I’m not done handing out badges just yet, because some of you weighed in every single week of this challenge. Staying accountable is one of the most important aspects to weight loss, and you should be commended for that effort.

Here are our New Year, New You 206 Finishers!

Katiam247
Kris2008
Munchey
nonameslob
Penny105
Riestrella
Workinglikeadog

I will PM all the winners with their BB code to put their badges in their signature soon. I hope you’ll wear them with pride!

Final Overall Chart:

Final 100 lb Club Chart:

Last edited by Riestrella; 03-14-2016 at 01:07 PM.