Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #151  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

TGIF weight loss warriors! I hope everyone is welcome for their weekend to begin. I have to do inventory counts on Sunday, but then only two days left at this job. I'm looking forward to three days off next week plus next weekend, then starting y new adventure.

I lost the pound I was up plus another half pound. I wish I had lost more this month, but there are still 5 more days in the month. The big thing is, I'm still loosing, and that is wonderful. I feel so much better than I did 23 pounds ago.

I posted yesterday, but somehow, I must have deleted it or something. Anyway, Kukkie, hang in there. Things will get better. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:08 PM   #152  
Gizmo

imthegoddess same to you! And here's to feeling better and better with each pound lost!

I have a three-day weekend myself and I am thrilled, really needed it. What I also need is to buy shoes for work (my feet are killing me right now), and jeans. I hate clothes shopping, dreading the experience, but it must be done.

22: 245.6
23: 245.4
24: 242.8 I am weary of such a drop, tomorrow will tell the tale
25: 245.4
26: 243.2
27: 242.8
Old 03-28-2015, 08:27 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 268/246/159

Height: 5ft7in

Hoping/planning to end the month strong. Have some workers coming to help on the property today and its a beautiful day to be outside. Prepping to grill healthy choices tonight-salmon, deer sausage, asparagus, eggplant, orange peppers and onions.

Have a great day,
~Molly
Old 03-28-2015, 11:27 AM   #154  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martine View Post
imthegoddess same to you! And here's to feeling better and better with each pound lost!

I have a three-day weekend myself and I am thrilled, really needed it. What I also need is to buy shoes for work (my feet are killing me right now), and jeans. I hate clothes shopping, dreading the experience, but it must be done.

24: 242.8 I am weary of such a drop, tomorrow will tell the tale
Enjoy your shopping. I hate shoe shopping because my feet are so large (size 10). I've found some really cute pants recently at TJ Maxx. They are ankle length pull on pants in stretchy cotton. They look great for work with a sweater and shell. Let us know what you find. Also, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you could read through all the typos. Oh my!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollysMojo View Post
Hoping/planning to end the month strong. Have some workers coming to help on the property today and its a beautiful day to be outside. Prepping to grill healthy choices tonight-salmon, deer sausage, asparagus, eggplant, orange peppers and onions.

Have a great day,
~Molly
Your dinner sounds fantastic.

As for me, I need to take a chair to an upholsterer today. One of the cats has used it for a scratching post. I will be really upset if he messes with it once I get it redone. I also need to clean bunches around here. I hate to clean, and it appears so does my family. That's why I have to really clean today. That will keep me busy. It looks like a beautiful day here today. Looks like a great day to air out the house. Maybe I'll do something outside too. Enjoy your day everyone.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:18 AM   #155  
One day at a time

No one has check in yet today. I hope that means you are all sleeping in and enjoying a nice leisurely Sunday morning. I have to go to the hospital to do second inventory accounts this morning. Fun fun, I know. I'm living the dream. Only two more days of this dream to go after this.

Yesterday, I went to Trader Joe's and picked up some veggies I was needing. Later today I will wash and prep them for the week. Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:16 AM   #156  
Gizmo

Yesterday's shopping yielded two pairs of shoes. I adore shoes, I think they're works of art, I can literally spend hours online looking at shoes, but I only ever own a couple of pairs at a time. As for jeans, I settled on a pair. That's what I hate most about clothes shopping: settling. The jeans I would've liked more did not fit me well at all (sigh).

Great sunny day so far, started the day off with a workout and a nice bowl of oatmeal. Now time for some grocery shopping for the week. Still can't believe that I've maintained healthy eating habits all month long. It's work but it's feasible. And I've worked out 2-3 times each week. But I have not seen any significant loss. Will try and exercise more and see what happens.

24: 242.8
28: 244.2
29: 244.8
Old 03-30-2015, 07:59 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Hello my online family! Weekend went to **** in a hand basket. I don't know why I keep letting the weekends get to me. I used to be really good with them. In any case, spent Sunday cooking and cleaning and running errands. My fridge is full of tupperware and there is no reason to go off plan this week. I need to shed some pounds. My cousin is getting married in June, and I have no intention of staying this size for the wedding. I want to walk in and have people say wow, but for good reasons. I'm going to let that motivate me every time I want to put something in my mouth.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:32 AM   #158  

Default Hello!

I just returned to 3fc after being gone for a few years, since 2009. I had gastric bypass surgery and lost about 150lb and was busy with other things. My mom was in terrible car accident and needed lots of help. My dad passed and I spent more time with mom ext. But I have been slowly been regaining weight over last few years and am back looking to get back on track. I am looking for a place to share the good and bad days...

Kukkie- Get up after the bad weekend dust yourself off and get back at it. It is definitely a lifestyle and there will good and bad eating days as most social activities revolve around food. Have a blessed day and smile your still climbing just slipped on one rung of the ladder. You'll get to the top...

Martime- right there with you I love shoes- but have terrible flat feet so I am limited for comfort sake ... But wish I could wear heals
My hubby is 6 ft 4 and I am 5ft 6 anyway ... Blessing to all have a good day..

Last edited by doitforme; 03-30-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:47 AM   #159  
One day at a time

Welcome back doitforme! Kukkie, my weekend wasn't the greatest either, but onward and forward. You will look great for the wedding. I don't want to go to work today, only 2 more days. I am so mentally done with this job. I have to go in and keep myself busy, and pretend I care for 2 more days. I know I will be sad when I leave there for the last time tomorrow even though I know I made the right choice in leaving. I hope the next job is everything I expect and more. I really thought this job would be, but it is not.

OMG, my drivers license expired on my birthday, and I had to get another one. I received it in the mail over the weekend, and the photo is so bad and scary. My face is all red, and looks so fat and old. My old picture wasn't great, but I was ten years younger, and thinner. Yikes, I don't want anyone to see this one. I think after I loose the weight, this license should accidentally fall into the garbage disposal and I should need a new one.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:57 AM   #160  

Default Thanks! Imthegoddess-

Prayers! Your last two days go well! And good luck in your new job... That it forfills your expectations above and beyond. I totally understand the pic on drivers license. Mine was renewed 2 years ago when I got married because of name change and would have rather kept the old pic as was at a much lower weight then. Anyway gotta run! All have a great day!!

Last edited by doitforme; 03-30-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:27 AM   #161  
Gizmo

Re: picture on the driver's liscence. I only learned how two drive two years ago at age 38 and had what we call a pobationary 2-year liscence. When it came time to get my full-fledged liscence this year, I was happy thinking that I would finally get rid of that awful picture, but nope, they keep the same photo to save costs. I also hate my health insurance card pic as well. Come to think of it, I can count on one hand the pics that I like of myself.

Had a killer lower-body workout this morning, two days working out in a row. Gotta make this work.

Have a great day everyone!

29: 244.8
30: 243.2
Old 03-31-2015, 09:06 AM   #162  
One day at a time

Martine, great job on the workouts. I need to start working out too. I just haven't found my motivation yet.

Last day at work. Yesterday seemed to fly by. I hope today does too. Anyone know were Rennie is? Is she going to start a new thread for April?
Old 03-31-2015, 09:22 AM   #163  
on a journey

Hello everyone,

I need to lose 100 lbs. I guess this is where I belong.

I'm down 8 lbs. since Mid-January. I gave up drinking Mountain Dew. It's gone, never going back. The pounds are slowly coming off. I am quite proud of my eight lb drop.

Much love to all.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:39 AM   #164  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiofreespirit View Post
Hello everyone,

I need to lose 100 lbs. I guess this is where I belong.

I'm down 8 lbs. since Mid-January. I gave up drinking Mountain Dew. It's gone, never going back. The pounds are slowly coming off. I am quite proud of my eight lb drop.

Much love to all.
Welcome, and congratulations on the eight pounds!
Old 03-31-2015, 04:57 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 278/269/165

Height: 5'9"

Ok ladies, I'm back.
I feel like I've been swallowed whole and spit back out in pieces that I'm trying to figure out how to put back together.
We got back from visiting my uncle, as you know, but then four days later my mom passed away unexpectedly of a heart attack, three days after that my uncle died.
I'm trying to figure out how to move on. Tried to go grocery shopping and started bawling uncontrollably. How am I supposed to move on when my mom is gone. She was just 58. I can't handle weighing in. I am going to do what I can a little at a time and I don't know what that is yet, but I thought I'd start today just by logging in. I know she would want me to move forward but just the thought of trying to move on without her right now is making me ache inside. Hope your're there ladies. I could use the support.
My first goal is just to checkin daily.
Closed Thread