Old 10-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #16  
http://goo.gl/dpOqoW

[hello there my name is ashley.

as someone who's been through weight loss i understand what it what is needed and how to get through it successfully. I found the best way was to use a journal or a planner. The way i would use this i would write things down on a daily basis that i hope to achieve in that day. I would set myself small goals to reach month. You can use apps and other things like that if you are recording your details on computer depends on how you're doing it if you like to write things down on paper your journal on a plan are the best way.

you need to be clear about what you want to achieve and by what time frame you want to achieve what you want to get. This is the importance of goal setting. If you like some tips on how to write down your goals and how to structure a weekly and monthly plan then please hit me up and i can give you some tips.

kind regards ashley
WeightlossAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #17  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

GOD

Fitday.com

Food scale

Cups/measuring spoons

Weigh scale

Healthy food

Water

Moderation

Walking 70-80 minutes per day

Good walking shoes

Warm clothes

A supportive family

Last edited by Jasmine31; 10-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

My "essentials" are a scale and good supply of my "fresh first course" favorites (e.g. red peppers & chavrie, grape tomatoes and guac, Asian pears, honeydew melon, etc). I don't count calories or measure food, though I did that for many years.
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:09 AM   #19  
Piggies obsessed

S/C/G: 300/275/140

Height: 5'5"

Here is my long list of things that have helped me:

God/Prayer
Weight Watchers weight and body fat percentage scale
Food scale
Good walking shoes
Measuring tape
Treadmill
Stationary bike
Microsoft word and printer (I keep a weight loss diary with it as well as writing my goals)
Weight Watchers website
My bed (I use it like a gym mat for crunches and push ups)
Book: Finally Thin by Kim Bensen
Book: Thin for Life: 10 keys to success by Anne Fletcher
My husband (for support)
3FC (for support)
VioletDolphin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

My personal essentials:

Weight watchers points calculator
My points/weight tracking excel sheet
Scale
Daily Burn workout videos/subscription
Just Dance sweat mode (video game)
3FC
Mio
Keeping my kitchen stocked with good choices

I know that last one may seem like a no-brainer, but for me it hasn't really been. We've (my boyfriend and I) developed the bad habit of letting food more or less run out, and then ordering out for like a week before grocery shopping because both my boyfriend and myself hate it that much. Not only is it very costly, but it does not result in healthy choices. Luckily, for the past month and a half, it hasn't gotten to that point. I do have to make the conscious choice to not procrastinate though, which is a mental battle for me, even if it sounds a bit silly. What we've settled on is that sometimes instead of going to the grocery store we will have our groceries delivered to the house. It's worth noting that my anxiety does come into play, and is a large part of why I don't like going to the store (any store, really).

Edited to add Mio into the list. I wouldn't get enough liquid in my day without it. Drinking plain water just wasn't working for me.

Last edited by sunarie; 10-07-2014 at 03:21 PM.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote