Old 09-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #466  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

I just want a 17 on the scale. Nope, 180... SOOOOO close.
I feel like I've been fighting the 180s since I started. So much fight for just 12.2 lbs.

I may need to step something up. More running? I can't do less calories (1200 all ready). I just want to shake a drop so I can get back to my "1lb" a week average goals. If I could shake extra for the next month... that would be nice.
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #467  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Ok, i've weighed 176.3 today which means i'm definetly not stuck anymore. I'm already at the 170's thread but i like this thread so much that i'm wondering if it is ok to stay here for a while too. I do hope everybody joins the 170's so we can chat there!

I am trying to take advantage of the fact that i'm losing again and i've been completely (well, let's say mostly) on plan. Today i'm going to a gastroenterologist because i've been having a strange nausea when i first begin to eat. It's really strange and it goes away after a few bites.

kurisitaru Wow, you're so close!!!!

xRiotGirl I'm so afraid of it actually being a pattern..... hope not!

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 09-17-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #468  
Getting my life back

Marina Brasil You can absolutely stick around. I hope to also see you in the 170s thread some day in addition to this one. =)

I'm glad you shook your spot.

I'm not weighing until Saturday / Sunday. Making a conscience effort to stay away from the scale while eating right. I need to stop being so obsessive, a small gain (even after a big drop) makes me almost revert to very old unhealthy means to lose weight. It's really a struggle some days to not purge, to tell myself that I'm worth a good health, that weight isn't who I am, and that I don't deserve the abuse I give myself. It's so hard some days, almost harder than just avoiding the cookies you co-worker brought in.

It's really hard when I'm upset, stressed, or just emotional. I know my eating habits are tied to my emotions. When I'm happy, this stuff is so easy, when I feel depressed...... it's just so different. I'm doing better. It's getting there.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #469  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurisitaru View Post
Marina Brasil You can absolutely stick around. I hope to also see you in the 170s thread some day in addition to this one. =)

I'm glad you shook your spot.

I'm not weighing until Saturday / Sunday. Making a conscience effort to stay away from the scale while eating right. I need to stop being so obsessive, a small gain (even after a big drop) makes me almost revert to very old unhealthy means to lose weight. It's really a struggle some days to not purge, to tell myself that I'm worth a good health, that weight isn't who I am, and that I don't deserve the abuse I give myself. It's so hard some days, almost harder than just avoiding the cookies you co-worker brought in.

It's really hard when I'm upset, stressed, or just emotional. I know my eating habits are tied to my emotions. When I'm happy, this stuff is so easy, when I feel depressed...... it's just so different. I'm doing better. It's getting there.
I identify a lot with this. It's an "all or nothing" mentality. I just had a binging episode.... i get 2 to 3 of those in a month. Today i had a small gain and was a bit upset. I know that i shouldn't feel this way and it's been worse in the past, but i still have trouble dealing with this from time to time. I'm fine, though... i know it's just a bad day and tomorrow it will be ok... just wanted you to know that i get where you're coming from and i can relate.

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 09-18-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #470  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Marina, I just broke 170 (yay!!) but I'm staying right here!! haha I love this group. You all keep me so motivated and I feel like we have bonded and meshed together so well, I really enjoy coming back to this same group of people for support.

Kurisitaru you are much better than me. I said I was going to stop daily weigh ins, and I did, but within the same week that I gave it up, I started doing it again. And I still am. I think I will just start by weighing every other day then transition to every 2 days. Seriously, I talk like I'm weening myself off of caffeine or something, lol.

Welp, I weighed in at 169 today which is my third consecutive weigh in under 170. And that was AFTER scarfing down two slices of DEEP DISH pizza for dinner! hehe I'm a Chicago girl, what can I say? Anyway, yay for being out of the 170's. Sometimes I forget that this is reality, and I really am becoming so small. It is weird. This person that I am becoming is completely new and foreign to me and I feel like I have to learn her.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #471  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

xRiotGirl Congrats hun!!
Proud of you for sticking it through. Great example of why we never give up even when we feel like we have reached our limits! I love it!
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #472  
Getting my life back

169? Freaking awesome. Daily weigh ins are like crack. You really want to see a drop, but most days it's the same or a small little gain. You only get a drop maybe 2x a week at most. Those other 5x? I feel so low. I'm sticking to Saturdays I think will be my day.

"All or nothing" sort of sums up how I feel. Only, it shouldn't be that way, right? Because this is for life. We can't just decide that ice cream is something we can NEVER touch again. I guess it's different when you've lost a lot of weight or are at goal. The small one time cheat doesn't feel as horrid as when you all ready feel fat and defeated.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #473  
Getting my life back

So I gained...
I all ready had my freak out on the Halloween Challenge forum. So... I feel better. I can't fathom why I gained, but, I unfortunately gave in and purged this morning. I feel terrible, it's such a bad, hateful habit. I'm working on doing this healthy, I need to do it healthy.

Avoiding the scale for one more week. Hoping for a drop. If I don't get a loss next week, I'm not sure where I'll be mentally. You can only try this hard for so long and keep going with little to show for it.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:25 PM   #474  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurisitaru View Post
So I gained...
I all ready had my freak out on the Halloween Challenge forum. So... I feel better. I can't fathom why I gained, but, I unfortunately gave in and purged this morning. I feel terrible, it's such a bad, hateful habit. I'm working on doing this healthy, I need to do it healthy.

Avoiding the scale for one more week. Hoping for a drop. If I don't get a loss next week, I'm not sure where I'll be mentally. You can only try this hard for so long and keep going with little to show for it.
I've seen your weight update on the Halloween challenge. Did you already update because your weighing date is on sunday? I have no idea how much i'll weight tomorrow, but if it doesn't change from today, i'll have a small loss. Fingers crossed! Sometimes i think of weighing only once a week but i've done it in the past and it didn't work because in 7 days i could do a lot of damage without noticing.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #475  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

checking in here with a 178, not great but I'm getting really good at maintaining. On a happy note, I am at 980 miles today. I'm going to hit 1000 miles for 2014 this week!
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #476  
Getting my life back

Oh MY GAWD

I saw a 179.8 this morning. I told myself to wait 'til Sunday, but Shark week is coming so I decided to check today, just to see. And BOOM
Finally, Just I cried. I really mean I cried.

Even when I gain for shark week, at least I know it's possible to move out of the 180s.

I have to keep going. Because it can drop.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #477  

Congrats kurisitaru! I know you were feeling down, you totaly deserve this loss!
(I strongly believe the 180's are evil!)

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 09-23-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #478  
Getting my life back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina Brasil View Post
Congrats kurisitaru! I know you were feeling down, you totaly deserve this loss!
(I strongly believe the 180's are evil!)
They are, I so hope it doesn't take another 4 months to say goodbye to the 170s.
I'm hoping I can speed through them, like so many people have.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #479  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Sooooo happy for you kurisitaru!!! I hope it gave you just the positivity you needed to keep pushing through. You got this!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:23 PM   #480  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

kurisitaru you DESERVED that drop!! You have been working your butt off! It all is worth it in the end, I am so happy for you.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote