Well, so much for losing weight . . .

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Time for a break! I found out this afternoon that I'm finally pregnant! But of course I'm still going to eat healthy; once I have a chance to talk to my doctor I'll be sure to get advice on an appropriate eating plan to ensure I'm getting enough nutrition and calories.

I was heartbroken over losing my first pregnancy at the end of its first trimester in early 2012, and wanting to make my body healthier for the next try was the main drive behind my March reboot. I've made so much progress since then; not only am I 56 pounds lighter, I've been very active and have so much more life and energy. And as excited as I was back then, I was also scared and sickly. I'm not scared this time, and I feel like I'm on top of the world.

I've worked on and off with children for ages and have always wanted a baby of my own. I'm guessing I'll be due in mid-December. Wish me luck!
  • Congratulations! Such exciting news! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • That is incredible! Congratulations and good luck! I hope you don't leave us though!
  • OMG!!! Congrats!!!!!! So happy for you!
  • Congratulations!!!! How exciting
  • Awwww!!!! that is awesome I am so happy for you!!
  • Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • I am SO stinkin' excited for you!

I managed a very healthy diet through the last two pregnancies and it made the time pregnant AND recovery so much easier. I was under prepregnancy weight with my son and only have ten pounds left from my daughter (who is three weeks today). It also gave me stellar lipid panels, blood pressure, etc. Very, very worth it to control diet and continue exercise throughout pregnancy, as far as I can tell.

Have a happy, healthy, nine months!
  • Congratulations!!!

Edited to add since I couldn't do it from my phone earlier:

• Great news!
  • that's so great, congrats to you
    my sister is 6 months pregnant and she was overweight and in her mid 30s so the doctor told her to control her blood sugar so she had to measure it after every meal and she actually lost 20 pounds during pregnancy which she never thought would be able to do. so just keep in check your food and you'll be ok good luck
  • Congratulations!
  • Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!