Memorial Day Challenge

• Given that I weigh on Friday, and I always seem to be the last person to post on the weigh-in thread, I am not too proud to say that I need some praise.

I am totally psyched that I made my Memorial Day goal with a pound to spare. This also puts me in a lower WW points range, which was kind of scary, but so far I'm doing well. I will say that after not making the first couple of challenges, I've learned to set my goals a little lower because it's really motivating to be able to reach it.

Congratulations to all who made their Memorial Day goal. Now to conquer that July 4 goal!
  • Yayyyyy!!!! Congratulations!!

I met my goal, too. And I think you're absolutely right--much easer to meet the smaller goals.

My goal for July 4 is to have lost another 10#, putting me @ 270.
  • Yay Sheila!

And I just went back down to a lower WW points range, too. It is a bit scary, isn't it?
  • Congratulations!
    That's so awesome that you made your goal -- and with a pound to spare! I hope the new point range is going well for you. You're doing great!
  • go sheila! Doesnt it feel great! Your such a loser!
  • Thank you all--I really needed that.

And I absolutely love being a loser! Yahoo to all the losers out there!
  • Congratulations to everyone who reached their goal! I have to set one for the 7-4 challenge.