Into the land of the unknown

• Welp, just weighted myself this morning and I'm at 150 again I hit this weight last April, then maintained at around 155 for most of the past year (and, well, fluffing up to 160 over the holiday :P). But since I've decided I wanted to move my maintenance range down some, hitting 150 again feels like I'm really "losing" again, as opposed to being stuck in a transition period.

Why the land of the unknown, though? Cause I don't have a goal weight anymore I focused on 150 as the number for so long, I don't know what to do with myself now that I plan on moving past it. Right now I'm going to take this 5 pounds at a time and see how I feel.

So yeah, nervous and excited to see where this takes me!
  • Exciting!! So now you are working towards 145? Swoon! AWESOME!!
  • 100 pounds down!!! That's incredible!!!

You got this - just keep doing what you have been.
  • Congratulations. I don't know if my green with envy color will come through on this post but can only imagine how it must feel to be wondering about the next step in terms of lowering your "final" goal. Taking it in 5 pounds increments is a great idea -- gives you a chance to assess if you've found the perfect goal for you. Thanks for the inspirational post!
  • What an inspiration you are!
  • Wooo Hooooo congratulations on this great achievement!!
  • Good luck!
  • I'm also 5'6 and have not weighed 150 lbs since middle school so it's hard for me to imagine being so small. What is your dress size and do you have any pics?

Good luck on your journey to 145.
  • WONDERFUL

I agree with the five pound goals. (see below my ticker)

There is a wonderful maintainer' forum here at 3FC, too.

Carry on!
  • Wow, thanks for the comments guys! I just kinda threw this out right before work yesterday, but I guess that's why I love 3fcs!

Beverlyjoy, yep your signature is sooo true. Little victory both keep you going and add up big over time.

Underwater

I wear a size 8 jean (Levi's) and small tops at most stores. I carry most of my extra weight in my legs, so I sadly still can't wear most knee high boots. They just don't zip ::sigh:: But I was that way in high school too, which is the last time I was at this weight, so I guess that's just how I'm built. And yes, I have a few pictures up here. Good luck on your Journey as well.