progress pic

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• wow! that's a huge difference in a month
  • In a month?! WOW WOW! Huge difference, your hard work is definitely showing.
  • thank you =D

i've never done the pic thing before and now i see why they're so valuable! honestly, they oughta be mandatory, imo.
  • Wow!!!! That is incredible! You are doing sooooo great! Congrats to you and yes, I wish I had taken photos! Wow!
  • Holy crap! Amazing progress! Great job!!
  • Quote: thank you =D

i've never done the pic thing before and now i see why they're so valuable! honestly, they oughta be mandatory, imo.
    Yes, they should be. Our mind can distort reality so much, but pictures do not lie! The difference in a month is huge! Great job!
  • thank you!!!! =)

and i have been so very tired lately - tossing my bra was not as happy an event as i thought it would be, largely bec i more than half suspected it'd just gotten played out, not that i'd actually shrunk.

methinks i feel a new surge of energy coming on!

if that was just walking the dog and diet, i'm REALLY curious now to see the results after a few weeks of rebounder and tabata and intense dog-walking!
  • AMAZING...in only a month!!!! You look great....
  • You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • In only a month?!?! Wow!! Very awesome.
  • Good for you! All that in a month? You must be proud. You look great.
  • Congratulations; you're doing great!
  • Wow, that's only 15 lbs / one month?? What fantastic progress! I bet your body is reaping the rewards inside just as much as you look glorious on the outside. Congratulations!
  • We are in the 4th of july challenge together. Girl you look AWESOME!! it is such a difference already. I hope you are seriously proud of yourself!!