Half way.

• In my mini goal of losing 14lbs (1 stone) by July 13th, I'm lost 7, am half way there! Wooo!

In 5 more lbs, I'll be half way through my total goal of 120lbs to lose.

Basically, I'm making every effort I can to lose as much as I can before winter sets it - that's when Depression sets in, and heaven help me if my winter depression lasts nearly 9 months in the coming year, like it has done this year!
  • WoooHoooo! You're on the way.
  • One....Step....At....A....Time !
  • Congratulations...... Amazing progress.....

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Rosinante on being half way to your goal of 1 stone. Also, to being almost half way thru goal of 120 LBS to lose. Sorry to hear about the depression. I have bouts of it too especially in the winter.
  • Just saying hi, Rosinante! I missed your posts while you were "on hiatus." Way to go on reaching your halfway point!
  • Thankyou, you are all lovely people!
  • Umm.
    Well.
    Shortly after I started this thread, the depression really kicked in again, and I only managed to drive a stake in and re-start last Monday (17th).

When I started this thread, I'd lost 55lbs from my all time high. Even that represented a history of slip-ups and roll backs, because since that all time high I'd previously lost 106lbs.
    However, last Monday I'd got up to just 30lbs away from the A.T. High. and was getting scared.
    I've had a good week and shed 7lbs of weight, mostly the water that had been pooling in my ankles and wrists. It's a start.
    Here we go again.
  • Hi Rosinante! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering where you were, since I hadn't seen any of your posts in a while.

Congratulations on fighting the depression and restarting your weight loss journey (and on getting off to such a good start)!
  • I'm so glad to see you back Rosinante! I hope the depression eases up soon.
  • Welcome back Rosinante. Your intelligence, wit, and spirit have been missed around here - well, at least by me! I know you have what it takes to get back to where you want to be. Good luck and good strength!
  • Welcome back Rosinante! I missed reading you too It's good to have you back!
  • Welcome back. Hope this attempt is steady and successful.

Lin
  • Thankyou for the welcomebacks!

Depression curiously at bay at the moment, so I'm getting stuck in as well as I can in case it breaks through!

8lbs lost this week. Wouldn't it be good to do that every week! Sigh
  • Sending you some hugs. (((Rosinante)))