Old 02-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

You look stunning and SO in shape! Your arms look wonderful, not too big at all!
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #32  

Height: 5'5"

You look wonderful in that dress!
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:28 AM   #33  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Both outfits look awesome. And you have some nice freakin' arms on you girlfriend!!! If I were you I might add a chunkier necklace to the skirt outfit to dress it up a little more but I am a jewelry person and wish I was close enough to loan one of my many pieces. You look THIN and both outfits compliment your small waist so well. Not sure how you feel about makeup but adding some extra color for the special occasion would be good too. The makeup artist on the show What Not To Wear has some great tips if you need inspiration. Your are so beautiful and I know you will look and feel GREAT!
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #34  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki6kidsmom View Post
Both outfits look awesome. And you have some nice freakin' arms on you girlfriend!!! If I were you I might add a chunkier necklace to the skirt outfit to dress it up a little more but I am a jewelry person and wish I was close enough to loan one of my many pieces. You look THIN and both outfits compliment your small waist so well. Not sure how you feel about makeup but adding some extra color for the special occasion would be good too. The makeup artist on the show What Not To Wear has some great tips if you need inspiration. Your are so beautiful and I know you will look and feel GREAT!
You can tell I have on no makeup? LOL! That's so funny. That's exactly what my mom said, only I didn't take it as well from her. From her I just wanted a "You're beautiful, honey." Funny how from you I'm actually considering wearing some. Why are we always rebellious teenagers with our mothers?

And really, you think a bigger necklace even with the belt? The belt is pretty chunky itself. Wouldn't it be fun exchanging jewelry though?
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #35  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Eliana ~ You look amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself. You look so wonderful.

Last edited by Emme; 02-21-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #36  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
You can tell I have on no makeup? LOL! That's so funny. That's exactly what my mom said, only I didn't take it as well from her. From her I just wanted a "You're beautiful, honey." Funny how from you I'm actually considering wearing some. Why are we always rebellious teenagers with our mothers?

And really, you think a bigger necklace even with the belt? The belt is pretty chunky itself. Wouldn't it be fun exchanging jewelry though?
Oh yes , yes ,yes I know exactly what you mean about our Mother's as mine thinks she is the fashion police herself. She will scold me over looking too young at times and say I need to remember I do have 6 kids (like I would ever forget). If you are not very comfortable in make up keep it simple. A shimmery natural eye shadow, brown mascara , a light colored blush and a tinted lip gloss would help your features POP in pictures without looking too made up.

I know the tiny little skirt outfit could pull off a chunkier necklace something in the black and silver colors in the outfit. Possibly something with some sort of larger center pendant to complete the look. But ultimately do what makes you feel confident.

I am jealous in a friendly way over your arms. They look awesome. I do so much arm work and still have a good bit of hanging skin (over 4 " in the upper arms) I will have to have surgically removed in time to get them looking normal. So be proud of those smokin' hot arm Girl!
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #37  
Calorie counter

Nikki, thanks. I really am proud of my arms, but it took me a while to get there. I have been so, so very blessed with good skin throughout this journey. Everything tightened up for me. I don't take it for granted. I know many are not so lucky.

I can't believe how skinny my arm looks in the sports bra pic. LOL! I think it must be because it's fuzzy. I AM proud of my arms, don't get me wrong. But dang it looks skinny in that pic! And my arms are really not that skinny. I should take another pic of me popping my guns. I have them!

Last edited by Eliana; 02-21-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #38  

definitely a chunkier neck for the skirt outfit. totally agree there!
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

dang girl!! you look amazing!
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #40  
getting less fluffy

S/C/G: 255/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

OMG!!! Its been a while since I have checked in and I saw this and you look AMAZING!!!!! great job!
Terre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #41  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Eliana You Look Fantastic! I Love the blue dress. I'm partial to blue. You will Wow your relatives. You look great in the rehersal dress too! Have A Great Time! Thanks for sharing your before and after pictures. Your such an Inspiration to me! Your almost to your Goal Weight!
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #42  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

There is no way that nobody will take notice of your stunning figure! You look hawt in the blue dress and I second the suggestion of a chunkier necklace. Do you own a pair of metallic or nude colored heels? That would put that dress over the top. Either way, you look awesome!

Last edited by losermom; 02-23-2011 at 06:01 PM.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:42 PM   #43  
Calorie counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
There is no way that nobody will take notice of your stunning figure! You look hawt in the blue dress and I second the suggestion of a chunkier necklace. Do you own a pair of metallic or nude colored heels? That would put that dress over the top. Either way, you look awesome!
Pft! I own exactly three pair of shoes...those heels, a pair of ankle "boots" and my tennis shoes. The only thing bad for me about losing this weight is that my feet went from almost medium width back to insanely narrow. I had to scrap all my shoes and insanely narrow shoes are really expensive. The black ones I'm wearing in the picture are narrows and they're doctored up with TWO foam inserts to keep my toes from coming out the front.

Some day! But I'm in need of real clothes first.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #44  
The cake is a lie

S/C/G: 268/237.2/150

Height: 5'5"

You look amazing! I lovelovelove the blue dress!
sperrin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

oh.my.god. You look amazing!!!!! And I love that blue dress! Also love that picture of you in one leg of your old pants, that's so awesome! You've come so far, and you look fantastic.
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote