How many more times will I come back here hanging my head in shame?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 0 times.

I'm feeling positive today, I have joined a binge eating support group online, I'm back on spark and I WILL NOT LEAVE. Life getting in the way of health be damned!

Anyhow, some of you may remember me. I remember some of you. Lots of new faces, hello to those of you I don't know.

Glad to be back and I think of this place often when I'm not here. Just sometimes I don't have the strength to come back and say "yes, I have failed again."

Maybe if I stopped leaving I would stop failing
  • Welome back Lottie! I certainly find that abandoning 3FC is a bad sign and probably a first step to falling off the wagon. So welcome back and Good Luck!
  • You're right, 0 times! By which I mean, however many times it is, there is no shame in coming back! Not coming back is when we get the real problems.
    and good luck!
  • Welcome back and good luck
  • Nice to see you back, Lottie. This time may be magic.
  • Lottie!!!! I am so glad to see your post. I have thought of you and hoped you were doing well. I am glad to hear of your new binge support group. We all have to include everything and anything that helps us to achieve food sanity and making living with food doable.
  • I was just thinking about you yesterday. Weird how that happens. I'm glad you are back!
  • Welcome back, welcome back!!!

And this time can most definitely be *thee* time. There's no reason why it can't be. I look forward to hearing of your progress.
  • Hi Lottie. I'm glad to see you back. Yay!

So, where are you at on your weight? Is your ticker correct? I think you can do this. Actually, I KNOW you CAN, but doing it, as we all know, is an issue with many. I challenge you to go 1 week without any cheats , slips or oopses. No need to chug water or begin excercise. Just watch your food intake religiously. Are you in?
  • Welcome back!
  • Hey everyone! Wow, thanks for the welcome wagon guys!

matt, that is weird! :P

and yes I'm in. I was actually watching the past week without making any real modifications, I maintained that week so I guess that is better than gaining.

And yes, my ticker is correct.
  • Yay for correct tickers! You're off to a great new start! Glad to see you back!
  • Welcome back, lottie63!

No shame in returning--I don't care how many times it takes!!! The important thing is to get right back!

You can do this, girlfriend
  • Welcome back, Lottie! Good to see you. Remember...no shame here. Nearly everyone has been in the same place. Now, push on!
  • Welcome back Lottie! I'm so glad to see you back. Stick around so we can support you.