Just putting this out there so I can refer to it when a need a boost of willpower. Feel free to add to it, if you like.
100 Reasons I Hate Being Fat
1. Not being able to shop in a 'normal size' store.
2. Not being able to run and play with my children.
3. Getting winded after walking twenty steps.
4. Feeling like a beached whale.
5. Not being able to sit comfortably in restaurant booths.
6. Not being able to sit comfortably in theater seats.
7. Constant stares from other people.
8. Not being able to make love with the lights ON.
9. Sweating like a pig.
10. Having to stand behind people in pictures so others won't see my whole body.
11. Having my picture taken - period.
12. Chaffed thighs
13. Sore knees
14. Sore back
15. Sore feet
16. Sore everything
17. Getting winded taking the stairs.
18. Worrying over whether I'll fit in amusement park rides.
19. The seat belt in my car barely fitting me.
20. Flabby arms
21. Not being able to cross my legs.
22. Lack of self-esteem
23. Lack of self-confidence
24. Not wanting to go shopping with my girlfriends because of my size.
25. Lack of self-control
26. Having to sit on the bottom row of the stadium seats because I can't climb to the top.
27. Having to order tent-sized clothes from catalogs.
28. Not being able to enjoy going on vacation (anywhere).
29. My kids not being able to wrap their arms all the way around my waist when they hug me.
30. Not being able to wear sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret.
31. Not being able to wear sexy high heels.
32. Everything jiggling when I walk.
33. Not wanting to go out in public.
34. Feeling like a disappointment to my husband and children.
35. Not being the healthy, happy wife and Mother my family deserves.
36. Getting winded when I try and exercise.
37. Not being able to walk half a mile without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack.
38. Hearing "You have such a pretty face. If only ..."
39. The view from hotel mirrors. (WHY do they have to put them in front of the bath tub?)
40. The view from any mirror.
41. Double chins
42. Having to swim in shorts and a t-shirt.
43. Being envious of slim people (especially women).
44. Feeling self-concious ALL the time.
45. Supposedly "helpful tips" from complete strangers.
46. Hurtful comments from complete strangers.
47. Hurtful comments from family members.
48. Hurtful comments from friends.
49. Worrying over being able to fit in a plane seat. (Therefore, I drive everywhere).
50. Not being able to ... ahem ... do certain things with my husband.
51. I've never worn a 'little black dress'.
52. Sagging breasts
53. Sagging everything
54. Being fat and forty.
55. Not being able to eat normal food in restaurants without people staring at me.
56. Never enjoying a manicure because of my fat, stubby fingers.
57. Never enjoying a pedicure because of my fat, stubby toes.
58. People staring at the contents of my cart when I'm grocery shopping.
59. The countless money I've spent on fad diets over the past 25 years.
62. Sleep apnea
63. Not being able to sleep in the bed with my husband because mattresses aren't comfortable anymore. (I've slept on our sofa for eight years).
64. Not being able to run and play with my nieces and nephews.
65. Being the largest female in a family full of beautiful, slim women. (Cousins, sister-in-laws, etc).
66. Holiday get-togethers with the family (refer to #65).
67. Summers are miserable.
68. Not being able to tie my shoes without getting winded.
69. Not being to shave my legs without getting winded.
70. Ugly skin tags
71. Worrying about chairs breaking when I sit down.
72. No amount of haircuts, new makeup, or new clothes make me feel self-confident.
73. Feeling worthless and lazy.
74. My children being picked on because of my size.
75. Feeling like an embarrassment to my husband.
76. Never being able to find a perfect fitting bra.
77. Granny panties
78. Diet food
79. Seeing old boyfriends who knew me from my 'skinny days'.
80. Seeing old friends and classmates who knew me from my 'skinny days'.
81. Having to shop in the men's department at Walmart for larger shorts.
82. Doctor visits
83. High blood pressure
84. High cholesterol
86. Being too ashamed to swim in a public swimming pool with my kids.
87. Too many spare tires.
88. Having to buy extra large bath towels.
89. Not being able to fit comfortably in a bath tub.
90. The view from hair salon mirrors.
91. Feeling too self-concious to exercise in a public gym.
92. Not being able to stand with my feet together.
93. Waddling like a duck when I walk.
94. No energy
95. No motivation
96. Constantly tugging at my clothes.
97. My husband can't pick me up and hold me in his arms.
98. Small bathroom stalls
99. Missing out on my children's lives.
100. Missing out on MY life.