Never thought I would be so happy to wear 18 jeans!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • But I am!!

So I started this year at an undetermined size - I mostly wore those Lane Bryant Right fit jeans, in which I was a Blue 4T, but I honestly think I was lying to myself about that - because only two pairs of Blue 4T fit, and those were the most frequently worn ones (read: most stretched out), and even at that, I hated washing them because they became too tight! I had a pair of rigid no stretch 20 jeans, that I could not get past my knees. So I am thinking I was at least a 24, if not a 26. In complete denial.

A few months ago, while still wearing those Blue 4T jeans, I noticed they were becoming HUGE. I went for it, and tried on those rigid 20 jeans. They were tight, but by golly they did fit. In May, they fit well enough I did wear them out to a couple things. I admit, I am so sick of stretch jeans LOL!

I went down to a Blue 3T, and those are getting pretty comfy - loose even, but still comfortable. And I had a couple pairs of 18s, that were just too tight still the last time I tried them on. On a lark, I tried them on just now - and they fit! And fit well! Not even with cramming! I tried on those rigid 20s which haven't been worn at all this summer - and they are too big! Too big in the waist, low belly and butt. Even the thighs!

I just wanted to share my elation. I've doubled my wearable jeans now from 2 to 4 pairs. I can't wait to have 0 pairs that fit so I can go shopping!!

Thanks for letting me share!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Yeah! I always love the jeans test. It is so inspiring!
  • Oh how wonderful!!! It is always wonderful to see your clothes get big, I think that way you know your weight loss is really real. Keep it up sweetpea!
  • I love that feeling. Congrats, I know you'll fly thru these jeans and need a smaller size in no time!

Angie
  • CONGRATS!!!! That is wonderful
  • WOO HOO!! Awesome!!
  • Wonderful!!!
    Enjoy
  • I thrilled at putting away my winter clothes knowing that the next time I saw them they'd be HUGE. Isn't it wonderful?

Congratulations!
  • I'm looking forward in getting back into some of my 18's again. I can put them on but they wont quite button.
  • Congrats! I can't wait until that happens to me!
  • Woooohoooo! Way to go!! Congrats!
  • Congrats!

Going down through the sizes is the best.