I was really embarrassed about my whinyness in my post last night, but today...good news!
(ok, I didn't know how to quote from my previous tread to this one so I copied and pasted... hope this makes sense)
Wow, sure did whine, didn't I.
I didn't get sick (wow, what did you put in that chicken!), but lost all the energy i usually get from exercise, didn't want to leave the couch last night. I am not going back to that!
I have some theories as to why, but more important.... now what.... so plan for today:
1. eat high fiber breakfast check: oatmeal with an egg
2. count every calorie check: logged into sparkpeople to use counter... tried food focus... uk site...all in metric......I may teach conversions but figuring out how much I ate in grams.... nope)
3. take all my vitamins (haven't taken then in a few days) check
4. back a healthy snack for between school and gym check: well half check: peanut butter crackers.... somewhat healthy
5. gym check: pushed myself extra hard on treadmill... so hard I couldn't finish elliptical but awesome calorie burn
6. mow lawn when I get home (before what looks to be a week of rain) check: front and back .... this is not a small lawn.... without stopping and had energy to play in the garden a bit, but not weedeating because you actually have to CHARGE a battery powered weedeater.... who knew? of course this IS the fourth year I have had the thing
7. live today (not about yesterday or tomorrow) check check check! Today was a day of not binging!
In the past, I would have stopped right here, given up and thought I could never do this. However, posting last night put it all in perspective and your kind words and encouragement gave me hope. Thank you all so much!