Taco Bell Fresco Menu

• Has anyone tried any of the fresco items from taco bell? I had one tonight for the first time and it was delicious! I got the fresco ranchero soft taco. It was so good. I got online and worked out the point values for the 9 fresco items. The one I had was 170 cal. and 3 pts. If you haven't tried these, they're really good. At least that one is!
  • Good to know. I've seemthe commercials. Sometimes I have to get a fast meal. It's nice that restaurants and fast food are coming to their senses about offering something under 1000 calories.
  • Hmmm, I may have to give that a try. Sounds great, and my kids and I love TB!
  • Yep, TB is on my list of OK fast places where I know what to get.

Even better...drive through Wendy's and pick up a side salad, no dressing. (35 calories) Drive through TB and pick up a Fresco taco OR TWO! Crush them over the salad and add taco sauce. Healthy-ish taco salad. Yum! (Thanks Kaplod for that idea. )
  • Love them but have to watch the salt.
  • Ive been thinking about trying these items. My problem is, is that when I got to TB, I want the chicken quesadilla lol...I LOVE that!! My daughter LOVES TB and my son hates it..so we do go there occasionally. I need to make a list of fast food places and the calories of the stuff that I like....that way, there is no guessing!!