Old 09-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #16  

That is AMAZING! I don't even know where to begin! I would LOVE to look like you in a year! Congrats!

I also have the same, somewhat personal question about loose skin.
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #17  
No description available.

Look at you!! Look at your shoulders!! WOWSAS!!!! Congratulations a million times!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #18  
Workin' It

You look fantastic! And congrats on the 15K! I have to say I might have hesitated at a race you have to weigh in for, good for you for doing it anyway! First place is always nice, even if your old self is the only person you beat!
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 244/226/140

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations! You look amazing, I wouldn't say on those two photos is the same person!
ayumukasuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #20  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Congrats!!
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #21  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I just keep saying "wow" over and over again here!!! You are an amazing inspiration.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I kept thinking you look in great shape in your avator and what awesome arms you have... I didn't know it took you only a year to get there! That's amazing. you gotta share what your plan and exercise routine is...it's like you hit the lottery!
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 278/224/155

Height: 5'8"

Wowza!!! You look great!!! Congrats on an amazing journey!!
Selenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #24  

Height: 5'4"

Dani
Now I understand why you know so much about fitness and gave me so many great advices on my cardio threat..... You just gave me a lot of inspiration. Thank you so much and good luck to you. Please let us know when you reach your goal.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #25  
In the Home Stretch!

S/C/G: See Tracker

Thank you so much for all the supportive replies...I'm all smiles today! I don't want to get busted goofing off too much at work today hehe but I did want to address the loose skin questions real quick.

I do have some loose skin, I wouldn't say saggy, to me it's more loose. It's mostly my stomach and what's strange is it's more so the skin above my navel below my breasts then below my navel. When I stand up my stomach is rather flat, meaning I don't have any skin that droops down creating a fold or roll. But when I sit down my skin does droop and create a roll.

I've talked to my doctor about this and she said it is indeed loose skin and not fat. I'm pretty lean and my abs are somewhat visible. In the morning I can see my lower abs there is a v-shaped cut & I can see the outline of my obliques. She said she's very impressed on how much the skin in my upper arm area has tightened up. She said I should see a good amount of improvement over the next year and that I just need to be patient

I'm being optimistic, it's the only part of my body that I can honestly say I don't like. Yes, I have other areas that need improvement but I'm not bothered by other parts like I am with my stomach. I also have some loose skin around my lower back from where I used to carry all my hot and sexy back fat LOL Again nothing droopy just not tight and it's only annoying when I'm twist my torso and I really have to pinch to grab the skin.

I'm a very visual person and this is one topic that I can't find to many before and after pics of. I would love to see pics of someone elses stomach that lost a bunch of weight (who doesn't have kids, like me) and they now have a flat stomach, now that would give me more hope.

I'll take some pics tonight of my stomach standing and sitting (front and side shots) to share with you.

Okay, now I have to get some work done :-)
daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #26  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I can't offer more WOWs than the others already have, but do you realize how many of us read this thread, closed their eyes and said, "I am going to lose 100 pounds"....I know I did. Thanks for inspiring me. xo
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #27  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

i know all about that clydesdale division...no way would i believe youre in that division....congratulations...saying it and doing it are two different things
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #28  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Congrats!!!! You have done so well! You look awesome!
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 262.5/249/135

Height: 5'4

Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing! I can only hope that one year from now I can post the same thing!

Very inspiring!
amkenkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

WOW. You have given me so much inspiration. I think you just gave me the kick in the pants I needed to reignite my running goal. I AM running a half-marathon on March, and I needed something to get me past my 3 mile hump. THANK YOU!
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote