Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #16  

Height: 5'9"

I'm with you on the finally reaching ONEderland thing. I can't remember the last time I was in ONEderland, and I'm only 22! That tells you how long I have been overweight.

Last edited by luvja; 07-21-2009 at 07:37 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

I am excited that even though Ive felt horrid all week that I found the strength to go on two walks today! I feel like I might really start losing again soon.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:12 PM   #18  

I'm excited that I ordered my 30 Day Shred DVD earlier today. Soon I will be able to "Supercharge" my South Beach way of life. For me to either put up or shut up with my exercise efforts is major. Thanks to all who have posted throughout the threads about this DVD!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #19  
BELIEVE!

I am so excited that the last year has brought such amazing changes to my life and my health. I am approaching my one-year anniversary of my new life! I too can not wait for that ONEderland post....I haven't been there since high school...more than 20 years ago.

I'm also excited that I have such amazing 3FC Friends and great RL friends coming to visit this weekend.

So much to be excited about! Great thread CF!

BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #20  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

I am excited that I am finally back on track and feeling in control of my eating.

I briefly touched down in Onederland a few years ago, but ... Well it will be a majorly exciting day when I reach it again. This time to put down roots and stay!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #21  

Height: 5ft6'

I am so excited to be where I am in my weight loss. This time I am doing it. I see drastic changes in my whole body. I got complimented on my loss by a neighbor who lives down the street from me. I have never spoken to her and we don't know each other. She said"are youy the lady who drives the white mini van? Wow you lost alot of weight!" My friends admire my dedication to walking almost everyday. My hubby notices my changes and compliments me regularly. I don't feel worried about giving in and giving up like I have every other time. I know I will finish this...because I will. My whole outlook on ME has changed. So...I'm excited too.
TraceyElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/190

Height: 5'9"

It is so exciting to me just to read everyone's posts - it is really motivating to me, as I am just starting out on this journey. Thank you - it really helps a lot!
bcort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #23  

Height: 5'11"

I'm excited that, even though I haven't really lost anything for 10 days, I haven't even considered stopping.

Oh, and I'm excited about the size 14 pants I just bought. Yes, they're a little tight, but I'm optimistic that I will be able to wear them within the next week or so. And I'm excited because I was in Penney's buying the pants and I saw a DDD bra that I'm pretty sure I'd be able to fit into. I didn't have time to try it on but I will next time I go in there! That would be nice, to go from a G (DDDD) to a DDD!
Windchime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

Height: 5'6"

I am excited that I am becoming a runner...me, the girl that five months ago was struggling to walk a mile on her lunch break! WOOHOO!
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #25  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmama View Post

I can't WAIT to be able to make a "made it into onderland" post!!!! I am fairly certain it will go down as one of the best days of my entire life

What are YOU so excited for!!!! Tell me!
I will tell you! I am excited for you to make it to ONEderland - and beyond. And everyone else as well. It THRILLS, enlivens and yes, excites me to hear of people taking back their lives and discovering the sheer, utter joy in being a healthy weight person.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 280.0/205.8/100.0

Height: 5'2"

Your post made me smile.
I'm excited that one of my sisters is no longer morbidly obese.
I'm excited that my other sister is finally counting calories and trying to lose weight.
I'm excited that I got huge orange and red peppers for 99 cents EACH today! (OK, I'm easily excited. LOL)
CamiToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:30 PM   #27  
Escape from my fat suit

S/C/G: 290/210/130

I am excited that I surpassed my mental block on the scale...you know where you think it is "not achievable" and then you make excuses for yourself. Your success story help me break out of it. Thanks.

Onederland is around the corner for me...now I know I can achieve that....it will be over a decade since I weighed less. I see light in the tunnel!!!! It isn't something that will always be from now on...I am not mentally stuck anymore. This is doable. Why would I choose a premature death? Thanks Robin, Michelle, CFmama...

I am excited that my heart and veins won't be under such great pressure...

I am excited to become lighter on my feet and I won't want to stop moving, instead of being sedentary all day.

I am excited to be considered normal in a crowd and not stick out like a sore thumb.

I am excited to not cringe or instantaneously cry because I look like an inflated balloon.

I am excited to go in normal size clothing stores and not have shopping be the most dredful experience ever...can someone say fashionable variety?

I am excited to not duck out of every picture because I am so embarrassed due to the excess weight.

I am excited when social situations won't be a nightmare, because I will be able to find something that I don't feel like a circus tent in...

I am most excited to break out of my self-imposed bondage that I *created* for myself...saying goodbye to living like a second class citizen....

I am very excited to feel comfortable in my own skin that being obese prevented me from....

I am super excited after I reach my normal healthy weight that I won't have to waste my life thinking about food, how much power I give it, the obsession etc.

I am excited about the inner peace I feel for taking control of my issue.

In losing my excess weight I will be living my life to the fullest. When you have your health and peace of mind, what is better than that?

I am SO excited that I won't be the fattest/biggest person in the room at a certain point...I've played that role for far too long.

I am very excited to have a healthy, normal BMI.

I could keep going...but the biggest thing I am excited for is being that woman God created me to be.

I am excited to not be able to waste my life on negative feelings: depression, anxiety, extreme sadness on a daily basis knowing what my life could be like if I only lost the weight.

Last edited by better health3; 07-22-2009 at 03:33 PM.
better health3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5' 11"

I am excited that I found this forum today! I hope to learn from everyone's optimism. Let's all shed the pounds the rest of this year!
weightlossxprt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #29  

I'm excited that I'm back on plan and exercising again.

that my back doesn't hurt as much from my accident.

that the scale is going down

that my pants are getting looser

that I rode a bike 2 times in one week (that's more than I've done in years)
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5' 11"

Wow...how long have you been following your weight loss program?
That is pretty impressive, you are about 1/3 of the way to your goal.
My neighbor has been riding his bike everyday for 10 miles and timing it. He
tries to do the 10 miles under 25 minutes. So far he has already lost 10 lbs
in the last 2 months.

Last edited by weightlossxprt; 07-21-2009 at 10:56 PM.
weightlossxprt is offline   Reply With Quote