Old 10-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #1  
nothing can stop me.

S/C/G: 260/249/160

Height: 6.00

Default we need each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy's for some reason i'm losing my motivation and i cant let this happend to me, not after i loss 40 pounds but i have 60 more to go my goal is to lose 100 pounds . now im still eating right it just im not excersice as i should . fatchiks please help me
smyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/240/167

Height: 5'6

You lost 40 pounds~! Wooohooo! I am not one who should be giving exercise advice but perhaps you could change your exercise routine or the type of exercise you are doing? Are you sleeping enough?
aliciag57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:41 AM   #3  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Don't give up! Think of all the pounds you lost so far! Everything comes in waves. Your motivation will kick in again! Just hang in there and you'll see the scale dropping numbers!
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #4  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

I also had a bad week but next week will be better
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #5  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Gosh girl...40 pounds?!! Take a look at the mirror, that in itself is a great motivator You have come a long way!

As for exercise, try something new that you've been wanting to do. I know for me I get really bored and have to switch it up a lot!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #6  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

When motivation deserts you, It's time to dig in your heels and count on downright stubborn determination . Remember your commitment and don't let anyone....including yourself get in your way of fulfilling your commitment to the most important person you know!
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Talking

First of all 40lbs gone forever, that's Great, you should be very proud of yourself. Eating healthy is the way to Go.

Now on to moving more:
Why not try to make exercise, the first thing you do in your day, like brushing your teeth or washing your face, it's a no brainer. Like anything new or differant it will take time to make it a "neccessary" part of your day. Hey, you might even look forward to it

Just don't try to over-do it at first. That will just make it worse, also try to find things that you enjoy. Now you did say you are eating healthy, it's just the exercise, well...you really answered your own challenge. You do know what you have to do....

Good Luck and let us know how you're doing, also there is an exercise thread, that some find helpful, maybe they want to try something new or what's working, or not for that matter.
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #8  
BELIEVE!

You can do it!!! Think about how good it feels to be down 40 pounds! That is wonderful. We are here for all the support and encouragement you need, but you have to get tough and do this for yourself!! YOU CAN!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:24 PM   #9  

Height: 5'5"

Congrats, you are doing wonderfully!!
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 265/132/150

Height: 5'5"

I have to agree with djay, determination is what you have to have to get you through slumps where you don't have the motivation to stick with the exercise plan. Just make yourself do it, no questioning it. Just do it! I don't let my mind even consider not exercising. I take Saturday and Sunday off from formal exercise. Saturday is my huge day at work so I'm running non-stop and I figure I get quite a bit of exercise that day without formal exercise. Five days seems like enough to do it for me. Do you give yourself a day or two off per week?
H8cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #11  
nothing can stop me.

S/C/G: 260/249/160

Height: 6.00

thank you guys.happend is that my boss change my job schedule for two months now ,i'm working in the morning and that's the time i used to excersice and when i get home in the afternoon i be feeling tired. for now on i'm day is over until i excersice
smyrah is offline   Reply With Quote