Old 10-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 259/224/148

I need a gold star for this LOL, I made cookies for the kids and instead of inhaling a half dozen like I normally would I only ate ONE!!!!
Nichole28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:09 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 305/172.6/135

Height: 5foot 4 inches

one of my evil co-workers brought in chicken wings for the whole department tonight! yes, he thought he was being kind by bringing enouph for everyone. little does he know, i wanted to strangle him. so, he heated them up....which filled the whole room with the heavenly smell of spicy wings. then the rest of my co-workers proceded to eat them and offer them to me numerous times. not to mention the frosted cookies that another "kind" co-worker brought in for everyone to share! so......what i did to make me feel proud was "just say no" and i ate my brown rice, vegies and salad. why do these people have to be so freaking "giving". ugh........

Last edited by HVEECK; 10-12-2008 at 04:10 AM.
HVEECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #18  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

*1 gold star for Nichole28, coming right up!* Haha. Awesome willpower! I baked a zillion batches of cookies for a party I hosted over the summer, and it was SO HARD not to have any... And at the party I just kept telling my friends to keep eating them so there wouldn't be any leftovers! LOL.

Hmm, it's still pretty early for today, but something I did yesterday that made me pretty proud was that I went to one of my favorite restaurants and instead of eating my whole meal, I took half of it home for lunch today! It's so weird, I've never been the type to need a take-out container in my entire life, LOL. But I literally can't even eat an entire restaurant meal anymore--it's just way too much food! I guess this will become a new habit.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #19  
Believe...

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Default 10 min

Well, yesterday I figured how to put songs on my little mp3 shuffle, that I
bought myself and I went on the gazell for almost ten minutes. I closed my eyes and went with the beat of the music and T E N minutes went by. I still can't believe it!!! I'll check in later with new minutes...
Krista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I didn't burn my breakfast like I did yesterday. Nevermind that the only cooking involved was putting my pancakes in the toaster. I mean, I've burnt things in the toaster before too And I didn't cut myself trimming my strawberries - I have been cutting myself a lot lately .
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote