Old 07-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #16  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

hey gang!! i got my orange belt!! whooo hooo!

its a little snug, and my sifu would have ordered me a bigger one, but... i didnt want to give it up! in my school its a tradition to pass down our belts, and i really liked the person who had it before me, also i thought that it would be the best motivator for staying on plan i could think of! hee hee.
all of you have a great fourth!!

love,love!
mathpuppy

ps. ticker went from 259to255
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #17  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone!

math puppy--CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so proud of you! Orange belt and a 5lb loss you totally ROCK!!!! Great job!

Beverlyjoy--Have a great weekend!

I saw my dr yesterday and he increased my med slightly which I am happy with. If that doesn't do the trick, he will put me on the one I was one a few years ago (long story, but I was having some hormonal issues and ended up a complete mess!). So, overall I am pleased.

I am super happy to have the weekend off w/ my dh! Later we are going to visit some friends and tomorrow will spend the afternoon with family. I will try to pop in here and there, though.

Oh, I almost forgot! I am down 2lbs! I have to go change my ticker!!!

Have a great on plan day!

Last edited by mj5; 07-04-2008 at 12:33 PM.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:20 AM   #18  
gonna win the thin!

thanx mj!!
looks like everyone had a very busy weekend! hope it was also fun!
my 4th was fun, we went to the park and had a picnic along with some odd thousand other ppl. when it finally got dark the whole park was soooooooo packed there wasnt even a walk way through the grass anymore, seriously sardine packed! but it was a pretty show they had there, they even had music that matched the fire works perfectly!

i have to admitt that my eating didnt go so well that day, i was so sure i could resist the cookies that where brought but i must of had at least 4 of them. blaah!

well im on track eating wise today and im feeling that this weeks workouts are going to be awsome!

Mj- congrats on more weight lost! You are doing great! Yea it has been quite here latly, and this is coming from one of the quiet ones! Lol, I just been real busy, and kinda bla latly, but im feeling pretty good this weekend. Have a happy Sunday

Bevjoy- have fun at your party!

Darkblue- isn’t the body funny? You can be satisfied some times, and want to inhale every scrap of food in front of you the next!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 285/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

'Morning, ladies! The day dawns sunny and hot here. We have a lot of yard work to do, so maybe I'll lose a pound. We had a good 4th of July, saw a lot of family, had good food. I haven't gained anything, so I'm pleased with that.

Mathy Puppy--SERIOUS congratulations on the orange belt! That totally rocks, and I bet it felt awesom!

Beverly--hope the birthday party goes well! That sounds like fun.

Mm5--two pounds down, whoot! Have a good weekend!

Schmoodle--how are things?
Darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi chicks, still hanging on by my toenails!
DH left Wednesday, Thursday, my vacuum broke, my computer crashed, and my phone line started having issues. On top of it, we had a serious safety issue at work and I spent all day Weds and Thurs trying to deal with it - not easy since all the govt folks started checking out for the weekend about noon on Thursday. After being in class all the previous week and away at the beach last weekend, I felt like I was running as fast as I could and still losing ground. So I spent most of this weekend catching up on stuff around the house, cleaning, laundry, groceries, cooking ahead for the week. Feeling a little more on top of things today, and plan to catch up on paperwork and other office stuff. Hope things will settle down a bit over the next couple of weeks and the kids and I can get into our no-Dad routine.

On the brighter side, food has been on-plan and I think I am down a couple of lbs, but I'll wait a few days to make it official and change my ticker. My goal for July is to get into the 170's, and I just may make it this month!

Here's my today:
B: oatmeal breakfast bars, hard boiled egg, coffee with milk
S: V8
L: Tuna salad with lettuce, grape tomatoes, and steamed green beans
S: chocolate cheesecake smoothie
D: Taco Bake over steamed green beans
S: ?

mathpuppy,
congrats on your scale and non-scale victory! You rock!
darkblue, hope you get a good yard workout. We have been very gloomy and rainy here all weekend. Enjoy your sun!
mj, 2 lbs, woo-hoo!
Bev, Happy Birthday to mom, and enjoy the family!
Where is Rhonda, do we need to send the chick police out to find her?
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #21  
gonna win the thin!

omg schmoodle!!! thats like somthing out of a cartoon like the simpsons or the family guy!! lol, unreal! glad you feel more on top. im cheerleadering for 170's!! rah rah rah

darkblue- as far as im concerned, maintaining is always a victory!! hee hee
Old 07-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #22  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Having kind of a lazy day w/ dh today and it feels great! Oh, this is soooooo awesome....my gm noticed that I have been losing weight yesterday! She is usually pretty critical of my sis and I (in her own "nice" way) of our weight and she knows how much we both struggle....so for her to notice and give me a compliment is HUGE!

math puppy--you are welcome. I know you worked hard for it. Your 4th sounds fun. My eating wasn't so great on the 5th, but it was WAY better than it could have been.

Darkblue--Glad to hear you had a good 4th. Thanks!

Schmoodle--YIKES! I hope everything workd out at work! Glad you are starting to feel a little more on top of things! I KNOW you can hit the 170's! Thanks!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning chicks! Is it manic Monday or marvelous Monday for you?
Plan for the day:
B: oatmeal breakfast bars, hardboiled egg, coffee with milk
L: stuffed zucchinni, steamed green beans, V8
S: strawberry smoothie
D: crabcakes, steamed green beans, salad with dressing
S: NSA fudgesicle

Most important: WATP at lunch, swimming after dinner if not raining.
Have a good on-plan day, friends!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote