60 Pounds Gone Pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I posted new pictures on my blog... 60 pounds gone. I cannot believe I have lost this much weight! Thank you all for your support

http://escapefromobesity.blogspot.co...-gone-218.html
  • wow u look totally awesome!!! Congrats on your amazing weight loss.
  • You look AWESOME!!!!! You must be feeling very good!

Keep up the excellent work!

• Fantastic!!! You look wonderful. I can really see a big difference. I bet you feel great too.

BTW - where's your face in those pictures - next time, can we have a peek.
  • Lyn, I've been following your progress on your blog for a little while now, and I'm so excited for you! That is a lot of weight lost, and you look great!

By the way, I made the squash mac n' cheese and it knocked my socks off
  • Wow! Great job!
  • Lyn, you are looking FABULOUS!!! You are SUCH an inspiration. I admire you greatly.

What an incredible gift you are giving to yourself. Keep up the amazing work.
  • you look awesome well doen 60 pounds is so great in such a short amount of time
  • Looking fabulous!!
  • Woohoo! You are looking FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work.
  • Lyn, you look fantastic. If I had to guess from the pictures, I would have said you'd lost way more than 60 pounds. The change is tremendous. Great job!

Lisa
  • You look fantastic!!
  • You look wonderful!!
    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, its great inspiration!
  • wow! such an inspiration!!
  • Wow!!!! You go girl!! You can definitely see a diference from 50 lbs down - especialy in your arms - and the rib cage area - which now curves in!!

And in spite of all your life stress right now - you hit a big success!Congratulations Go treat yourself to something fabulous!!!