Luckily this year isn't involving one little bit of food!
1. Garden, shop flowers and let hubby do all of the work (I'll help- but only if I feel like it!) while I play sidewalk superintendent.
2. Bike ride with the family if my husband gets his garden work done
otherwise I'll ride alone for some great me time.
3. Visit the MIL and help her with her garden
4. Bike with my best friend later
5. Lay on the couch, reading, napping and having glasses of tea brought to me with my feet rubbed occasionally on demand
6. Loooong bath with the good stuff my husband buys me on M's day.