Recipe Exchange???

• Hi everyone,
    Has anyone here at the 100 club done a "Healthy" Recipe exchange? I thought that could be fun and give some new ideas for meals!?!?! Thoughts?
  • Hmmm I don't really make anything special really. I just try to get more veggies, and try to stay away from whites.. pasta, rice and bread (although dinner last night was a family favorite and included white pasta and white bread ). If I think of anything special I will post it, there is a food area here on the board, I'm sure it's loaded with ideas. I haven't made it there yet, I have been trying to discover one or 2 new areas here a week... there is just soooo much!

BTW... I'm glad to see some posts from you. I was getting worried you had fallen off the wagon when you didn't send me any IMs yesterday..lol.
  • Be sure to check out the recipes in the South Beach section. Even if you are not on SB, they are mostly just healthy whole-foods based recipes, appropriate for most plans - lots of veggies, lean protein and whole grains. I've gotten lots of new favorites from that section.
  • We've had these which have been really great!

Chicken Recipes

Vegtables