Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 AM   #31  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Mez - don't over do it! You are still healing. Good for you to keep at the exercise. Not sure what I would be doing if I just had surgery. Probably laying on the couch watching the tube LOL!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #32  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Planning on swimming after school and have been trying to take some extra walks throughout the school. I woke up this morning and could barely hear anything as my ears are so clogged with grossness. I can't wait to sleep in some tomorrow as I'm hoping that it will help kick this cold in the butt!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #33  
The Radiant One

I did the Core Rhythms work out today. I have to say, I don't care for it very much. I feel so awkward.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Fiber - Thanks for the tip on Core Rhythms. Is this the 1st time you've tried it?
Maybe you might needs some time on it.

Kim - Sending more well wishes.

Today was Mez gets her staples out day. I did (all but one) and it didn't hurt!! I was told I can't jog. I also can't work on my abs for 1 month. This sucks. I did the 4 Mile Walk Fast Skipped the jogging but walked fast and did sweat but I wonder how long I'll get even that out of it. Fiverlover as you heard from the start I HATE to workout well you know what since I've started this thread I actully kinda love it. I mean I miss it when I'm not able to do it all. Yea I guess I can really say I LOVE TO WORKOUT!!! HA!!! I could be knocked over by a feather right now. I'm going to try and be good for a few days and I asked if I could do light jogging he said no. GRRR will see my pretty will see..
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Mez - don't over do it! Otherwise it'll take longer to heal. I can't wait until I get to that point where I can say I love to workout - hopefully that'll happen soon for me!!

I did 40 minute Turbo Sculpt followed by 20 minute Ab Jam - it was good, I am exhausted! Now I have to find some energy to go buy new pants for work! Yesterday after I finished TJ I went and helped the bfs parents move again and walked up and down their 4 flights of stairs at LEAST 15 times, so it was a workout DAY!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #36  
The Radiant One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezmerize View Post
Fiber - Thanks for the tip on Core Rhythms. Is this the 1st time you've tried it?
Maybe you might needs some time on it.
I've had it for a while. I keep trying it, thinking I will grow to like it, and I just don't I have decided. It's different, which is nice - but not fun. I wanted it to be fun LOL!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #37  

fiber - what is core rhythms all about?

-Aimee
Old 03-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #38  

I went swimming for 45 minutes tonight! Kind of unexpected - but it was fun! Thats a lot of exercise for me in one day!

-Aimee
Old 03-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #39  
The Radiant One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
fiber - what is core rhythms all about?

-Aimee
It's this http://corerhythms.com

Maybe you have seen the infomercials. I like latin dance music, so I thought it would be fun.

Last edited by fiberlover; 03-14-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #40  

fiber - it really does look promising, but that doesn't mean anything! I borrowed Turbo Jam from my neighbour, even though I thought it looked lame, anyways, it turned out to be really fun!

I am pretty sore this morning from all the exercise yesterday, I need to stretch out and prepare to workout tonight! I'm going to do 45 minute Cardio Party.

-Aimee
Old 03-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #41  
The Radiant One

I did a little extra workout today.
Hi Def Sculpt and then a 2 mile WATP.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #42  

SwimGirl – That ab Jam sounds like fun! OMG I bet you felt your legs after all those stairs. Kudos on swimming .

Fiberlover – BRAVO on going those extra miles. Tee Hee seriously your very inspiring!

My turn I walked to the 4 mile fast walk once again today. It does feel good and I’m so happy I can do at least that. My husband took me shopping spoiled me rotten. He bought me 2 perfumes one is elle ( YvesSaintLaurent) and Nina (Nina Ricci). I was having a hard time deciding which I like best . Then he walked up and bought me both. We went by a jewelry store and I seen really pretty necklace and he said would you like it. I said no. Looking in jewelry store widows is a fairly odd thing for me to do. While I do love it. I don’t like to spend money on it. I’m more of a $20.00 or less jewelry girl. I think this goes back to when I was a teen and I’d buy nice jewelry and some how it always managed to get ripped off. I use to buy it with my own money and that was back when you got paid .50 hour. Geez that was rather long winded.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:40 AM   #43  

mez - good job on the exercise! I love the Nina Ricci perfume! I work in cosmetics and get to be around perfume and makeup all the time, it's like heaven, lol.

I gotta tell yah - my legs are SO sore!! Today was a challenge working out - but I made it thru 45 minutes, phew! My inner thighs hate me right now. Just one week until I take my progress pictures, so I hope that pain means shrinking, hehe...

-Aimee
Old 03-15-2008, 12:55 AM   #44  
Tired SAHM of 7

S/C/G: 290/269/190

Today we had some decent weather so I took all of the kids out and we went for about a mile walk. It worked out well. Too bad it's going to rain and snow again in a few days. ((blech))
Slingnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #45  

Swimgirl – I bet it’s like heaven! You get to see all the new scents and makeup come in. Kudos on the 45 min workout even with sore legs!

Slingnmom – I feel your pain yesterday it was sunny/warm and the snow was really melting. Today it is cloudy and cold. I bet you and the kids had a wonderful time. You made me think back to when my kids were kids little. Now my daughter is married with 2 kids and my son will be leaving for college next year. I wish I could have them back one day and do it once more.

As for me today. I am actually fighting myself not to workout. I woke and my staple was bothering me looked and seen one of the 2 stitch type bandages (they look like white tape) one side of my incision was off. (I spare other details) I cleaned it up and it’s kind of gapped open. So I put some butterfly closures bandages I have on it. I’m hoping that this will bring it together and I can do a light 1 mile tomorrow. I hope all is going well for everyone this weekend.