How often do you weigh in? (quick poll)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Once a week.
    I was going to do it just once a month because of past failures when I didn't lose, but I'm finding I'm stronger this time and will give once a week a try.
  • I planned to weigh in only monday morning. But...I'm doing it every day, 4-5 times a day...
  • Everyday for me, once a week for WW
  • I weigh in every Tuesday morning, same time, same place with hardly any clothes on!
  • Once a week - although I sneek a peek more often than that!
  • I weigh myself every morning and every evening. It's amazing how your weight fluctuates throughout the day. I don't know why I weigh myself twice a day, I just do.
  • Every day at home, once a week at WW
  • When I started this, I planned on doing it once a week. Well, I have ended up weighing myself every night. I will probably stop doing that when I stop losing every day. (Watching the numbers go down every day is a HUGE motivator right now, but I know that won't last.)

I also officially weigh myself every-other Tuesday for our town's Biggest Loser, every Friday for my school's Biggest Loser, and every Thursday for my accountability partner and myself here at 3FC. Whew! That's a lot of official weigh-ins!
  • Every day (for curiosity) but I only count the Monday weigh-ins.
  • I weigh everyday sometimes twice a day.
  • I weigh every morning, first thing after using the bathroom. I ignored the scale for far too long. It has helped me learn that fluctuations are normal and the trend it what counts. It also keeps me accountable, so if I did go way off my plan the day before, I don't get to ignore the scale. Yes it may shoot up a bit due to water retention, but with for me, ignorance is NOT bliss, it is a prescription for gaining.
  • I weigh in about every 2-3 days
  • I weigh myself weekly...the normal daily fluctuations made me a crazy person, so I stopped...
  • I weigh myself weekly.

Annie
  • every morning!