Old 11-22-2007, 09:11 AM   #16  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

I feel so motivated when I hear the song. I just wish that I could have a little cd implanted in my ear so I could hear it all the time. LOL
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:43 PM   #17  
raj

Oh so the BL is the same in the states too. I think that in US you really dont know the people. It started this season in India. Almost 90% of the participants were some kind of actors(side roles) or related to actors and celebrities. One of the non-related participants was there solely for the purpose of creating drama. It is sad. though. This BL does not seem 100% reality. But it is inpirational. It is like seperating the chaffe from the wheat.
You just have to forget all the "drama" that goes on and take the inspiration. Just think about it these people inspite of having to "act" are losing weight is great.
If they can do it then so can we. There was a game in in it in the ending weeks. The participants had to to sprint for a certain distance. They were timed. Then they had to sprint back the same distance with the weights that amounted to the their initial weight when they started off. Man that was an eye opener for them. 2 of them fainted and it was obvious that no one would ever put on the weight again. i want to do that once I lose my weight it will help me drill the difference into my brains.
raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:06 PM   #18  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I DVR the BL and all other TV shows so I can avoid lame commercials and when they take forever to get to the good stuff. I watch the weigh-ins in about half the time as well as the vote off.
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I exercise while watching BL! It is so inspiring and keeps me going without even realizing I'm sweating to death I do get aggitated at the blatant ads...I record it on the DVR and will start watching after the first hour is over, that way I can skip and usually don't catch up before it's over.

I was going to say something else, but it might be a slight spoiler
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #20  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Howdy all!

If you all would like to discuss the show, complete with all the details or spoilers, you can check out the Season 4 thread in The Biggest Loser group too:

Here's the group:
3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Exercise! > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing

And the thread in particular:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122637

But only come and read if you wanna see all the show's details revealed and hashed-out!
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:42 AM   #21  

Height: 5'8"

I hope Bill wins. He seems like genuinally nice person. Although I do think he holds back on the challenges and doesn't win on purpose (sometimes).

I really like B but, honestly, think he would do better with a different trainer - I really don't like Kim. Kim seem to be there for Kim, whereas Jillian and Bob seem to really understand and want to help their trainees.

I appreciate that Isabeau had the courage to shake things up when she felt strongly about something, and I agree with Robin41 on Julie...

Neil was annoying but we have to remember that he did that - putting himself on the line - for his blue teammates. Stupid thing to do but I loved his speech - especially since both people under the yellow line were from his team....

Just sayin'...
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote