Old 11-12-2007, 08:41 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Accountability/Planning/Menus: November 12-18

Hi, 3FC Friends. Please join us in becoming accountable with each other on a daily basis. What are you doing to stay on-plan today? What goals do you have for yourself with your menu, your exercise, your food choice, etc? Let's keep each other accountable and encouraged on our journey to better health and more slender bodies.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:48 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Everyone!

Today was my weekly weigh-in and I stayed the same for the second week. Considering the challenges of staying on-plan last week, maintaining is not a bad thing. My DD and I leave for her choir's Disney field trip on Thursday, so I have another challenge to get through. I still hope to post a loss on Monday. There's always hope, right? I got my new workout shoes yesterday and I'm cleared by the doctor to get back on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day with no incline. I'm really excited to begin working out again as its very difficult for me to lose without it. I just have to remember not to do too much too soon.

I hope everyone has a great on-plan day!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:12 AM   #3  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

I posted this under last weeks post, oh well, I am reposting it...
good Morning all, I hope you all had a great weekend.........
Like a broken record, I can repeat , that Friday night went really bad, and then the rest of the weekend, I was pretty close to plan, maybe going over a little bit.
I used the elliptical Saturday morning and Sunday Family and I went on an hour hike. This morning I took hubby to work at 5:30 , I've been up since 4:30, and feel tired, the kids are home also, and I all ready cleaned half the bathroom, changed cat litter boxes, and washed dishes. I am going to exercise by 8 am, and then make breakfast, get myself together and keep doing things that need to be done.
I feel disappointed in myself , that I sabatoge my food plan and no one else. I am trying to get over the mindless eating, but it is hard. Now with gas prices so high, eating healthy is even more of a challange.
bkfst....... steel cut oatmeal, banana, honey.
lunch.... left over salmon and left over roasted sweet potatoes.
dinner...... 2 veggie burgers( no bread), lettuce, salsa, and ff sour cream
snacks...... kashi tlc bar, tangerines, ff yogurt with blueberries.
I am worth staying on plan.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:02 AM   #4  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning!

Rhonda--Your dd's trip sounds great! I was in choir in college and had some great experiences (I was too 'cool' in high school to join). I know you can stay on plan. That is awesome that you were able to get shoes and clearance to hop back on the treadmil!

Cheryl--I know, what is up w/ gas prices?! Silly me waited a day or two to get gas and it went up like 8 cents! YIKES!

I did terrible on Saturday. I went for my mani / pedi and it was FANTASTIC!!!! I was SO relaxed! Unfortunately, it relaxed the part of my brain that makes food choices too...good news is I was back on plan yesterday. This morning I put on my favorite jeans and they fit really well. I am SO excited! I even got up early enough to do my hair and make up!

Oh, I ended up canceling my qvc makeup order. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I have a lot of nice makeup already that I hardly use. I really want to make more of an effort w/ my appearance. Once I do, if I still want to place the order I will. (Besides being a shop-a-holic, I am a make up junkie!)

Today the plan is to go to the gym right after work--legs/back and cardio. My mp3 player is all charged and ready to go!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

My weekend was pretty good. I had a couple little unplanned indulgences though - one mini 3 musketeers from the Halloween candy. One square dark chocolate Saturday night (planned). One small glass wine last night. I want a good clean week and a half before Thanksgiving. I'm not too far from my
Xmas goal, and I 'd love to hit it early and just worry about maintaining through the holidays. I'm also getting closer to onederland and I WANT IT!

Breakfast today was pumpkin oatmeal breakfast bars and a hb egg. Lunch will be beef vegetable soup. Dinner will be baked Tilapia, spinach salad, and roasted red pepper soup. Snacks: hummus and celery, V8, nonfat yogurt, mozzarella cheese stick.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:27 AM   #6  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Rhonda, I am with you. I had a 2nd week of no loss. There wasn't a gain, but there wasn't a loss and I'm ticked. I thought I had a good week, TOM is gone, there are no excuses. I'm not giving up, but I'm going to be mad about this today. I realize that there is no other option other than to keep at it, but I was really discouraged today.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:03 AM   #7  

May I join in?

My only goal is to get through a single day on plan. I've really been struggling.

So, here's my plan:

Breakfast: mandarin orange, Cheerios and milk, coffee and milk (7)
Lunch: chicken noodle soup, cottage cheese, peaches (7)
Dinner: stuffed green pepper, carrots, low-fat margarine, Coke Zero (8)
Snack: three cookies, tea with milk (6)

Exercise: 45 min. walking

Have a great day everyone!
Mavesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #8  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Good morning lovely ladies!

Cup Day here today - horse racing cup, that is. Work overlooks the racing track so it's going to be interesting watching out the window today - assuming we get time to breathe, that is. Getting out of work tonight, however will be chaos with everyone trying to get out at the same time as the race goers try to leave. Thankfully, I won't be driving and will let the bus driver take care of all the stresses...

It was a good day yesterday - drank tons of water and had a great gym workout. Here's hoping that happens again today - it's a great feeling when it does.

Rhonda, well done with not gaining while away. You're going to lose tons now you can exercise again.

Cheryl, don't beat yourself up like this. You're doing so well. Can you identify what your triggers are - boredom, stress etc? What can you do to stop the mindless eating - clean your teeth, go for a walk, keep your hands busy...

Schmoodle, go you! You're doing really well!

Diane, what plan are you following again? Do you think your body could be getting used to it and needs a bit of a shake up?

Melissa, Great to have you on board and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. You're doing WW - how are you finding that?

Have fun everyone!
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

B-fest I had 2 peices of blueberry toast, and coffee at work. For Lunch, I am thinking subway, 6inch Ham and cheese. plain. and for supper, maybe some sqaush soup. For a snack, a pear, and maybe a 50 calorie fudgecicle tonight.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #10  
mj5

Rhonda--I just realized that what I meant to say about choir in high school was that I was really too insecure too do what I really wanted to do! I didn't mean it the way it came out, sorry!
Old 11-12-2007, 12:29 PM   #11  
mj5

I am just about to eat lunch--packed from home! but I thought I would pop in again. I can almost see the top of my desk which is a HUGE improvement over last week! I might run down to the store later and get some tea bags....a co-worker always makes a pot of coffee in the afternoon and I am getting into the bad habit of having some--de-caf tea would be a MUCH better choice b/c I don't use sugar or milk in tea and I use both in cofee.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #12  
300+ Chick

Hello Ladies,

Can I chime in .. Sunday night, I planned my menu for today and since hearing planning meals daily are helpful. I am giving this a chance.

Breakfast
1/2 c fiber one
1c fat free milk
1 med banana

Lunch
1/4 c canned salmon
1/2 c white beans
1/2 med apple

Snack
4 c air popcorn
1/2 med apple

Dinner
2 boiled eggs
2c broccoli
1/2 grapefruit

Snack
1 lowfat yogurt
1 med banana
3 c air popcorn

Exercise- 2 miles WATP video
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 330/ticker/192

Height: 5'10

Good morning everyone,

Saturday was really bad. I stayed home and ate everything in sight. Food I haven't eaten and in quantities I haven't eaten in a long time. Sunday was better. I'm prepared for today with food I brought to the office, and have planned how to stay OP through a banquet dinner tonight.

Best wishes for everyone to say OP and melt the pounds away.
BattleAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #14  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm trying to get over my pouting from this morning, so I thought I'd post again.

Nicole - Funny you should say that, about changing my plan. I was thinking that I have been avoiding starting some kind of strength/weight training, so I might need to pick up some weights and do that, too. Thanks for the suggestion of shaking things up. I don't know how you do it with horse racing so close. I love watching that!

Welcome, Melissa. I wouldn't know anything about struggling... ha, ha. Glad you can join us!!

Cheryl, hang in there. I understand your frustration!

Have a great day everyone.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #15  

Melissa... welcome! I do WW too and love it. I had issues with restricting myself from ANY food group, including sweets and the occasional indulgence. Your plan sounds good. My secret weapon is my "cheat meal". I only allow myself the cheat meal (using my flex points) if I have stayed on plan all week. I seriously give myself stickers like a kindergartner every day if I stay on plan. If I have 6 stickers I get my cheat meal on day 7. It sounds corny but it works for me. My DH even gets in on it and makes sure I have 6 stickers before we go out for date night (when I eat my cheat meal).

Best of luck and feel free to bend my ear if you need to!
katmeow is offline   Reply With Quote