Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Taking the girls to the beach. We live in Florida and they have only been to the beach once. Hubby and I keep saying we will go after we lose the weight. Now, we're planning on moving to Georgia and the beach will be even further away. Also, the water parks at Disneyworld. The girls want to go so badly. How sad that my girls have to pay the price for Mom's weight issues.

My weight has also held me back from pursuing positions in my company. For a long time, I wanted to be a trainer, but didnt feel comfortable with the idea of interviewing at my weight. Today, I work from home for my company. My job can be incredibly boring and doesnt really utilize any of my strengths and talents. I love public speaking and have often thought about become a fund raiser for some of my favorite organizations...or maybe a highschool science teacher...maybe even a personal trainer one day! I dream of getting control of my body, losing the weight and finding a job that inspires and excites me.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

I don't let my weight stop me from doing things that ARE possible......when in Florida, I still put on my suit and went swimming and sunning, every day we were there - when we're in the mountains, I still hike (a lot SLOWER than the rest of the group, but I am still hiking!) I have ridden my ATV with the best of them at 270 pounds.

The thing I am missing out on though, is my health, and my looks. I WANT to look good, I WANT to be healthy. Those are the things I am missing out on. (and being able to fit into the rides at the amusement parks!) Soon, though, very soon, all this will pass and I WILL BE healthy, and I WILL look good, and I WILL fit in the rides!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote