Old 03-28-2007, 08:40 AM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a great on-plan day. Bunna, glad you decided to join us. May I ask, what workbook are you working on?

Well, I'm still struggling with my committment to this new lifestyle. Yesterday, I just wasnt feeling very well....allergies and pollen season are getting the best of me. And, we are still trying to get everything finished to get our house on the market. But, I'm not making excuses for myself. I really really need to get it together for my health. And I don't want to meet new friends in GA at this weight. So, I'm not giving up.

My committment for today - I've decided to re-do Dr. Phil's Weight Loss Challenge book. I've got to learn how to deal with the stress in a healthy manner.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:07 AM   #17  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

You can do it, Rhonda! Keep on keeping on! We have faith in you....I bet we will be seeing less and less of you as the weeks go by.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Rhonda - I've read "Ultimate Weight Solution" but haven't seen the book to which you're referring. What is it?

I'm committed to vegetables. I'm also committed to staying busy for most of the day. I'm getting so much better at NOT being so darn lazy!!!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:32 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/232/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! I'd like to join you. Today is my first day back on points.

So for today I'm commited to stay OP and get my excersise in.

Rhonda ~ Tell me more about this book. It helps learn how to deal with stress?!?
Beach Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:00 AM   #20  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

I'm committed today to do 2 things: Stay OP AND to move away from this computer more! I work on the computer for long hours for my job and then, to catch up on personal things, I am here a few more hours doing that! I am going to move more today (and not just my exercise routine).
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #21  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Ritzy, that sounds like a good idea, to move more. I think I need to do the same thing. Maybe I'll start to take a walk on my breaks at work.

I'm committed to staying OP, exercising this evening, and drinking ALL of my water. I want a good weigh in on Friday!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #22  

Height: 5.6

I do some kind of exercise on my breaks at work - we have an exercise room and I go in there and do Nautulis for about 10 minutes or so. It is so nice because it helps work away some of the frustration of the day.

My commitment for Thursday is to make sure I go to Curves and get my water up to par - - - I did not do so well on that today.
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #23  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
Rhonda - I've read "Ultimate Weight Solution" but haven't seen the book to which you're referring. What is it?
Arghh...I can never get the name of his book right! Why didnt he just call it 'Dr. Phil's Diet?'

Yes, I need to read the Ultimate Weight Solution book again....slowly and with much thought! Beach babe, there is a whole chapter on emotional eating, which is one of my biggest problems. I eat because.....I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm celebrating, I'm grieving, I'm bored, I'm stressed....etc, etc, etc.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:52 PM   #24  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I stayed comitted today, and feel really good. Although the scale has remained kind of stagnant this week (I'm a daily weigher), so I may not post a loss on my official weigh in day tomorrow. But you know what? So what? I'm doing what I need to do, I feel great, and eventually my weight goals will come.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:46 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I'm committed to staying within my calorie limit tomorrow. I'll be shopping and having lunch with a friend so I have to make sure to keep it light!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #26  

Height: 5.6

I am committed! I did pretty good today.... I am taking a day off tomorrow - so after I do my hospital stuff, I think I am going to work in my yard.... lots to do there - being outside will make sure I drink my water -

Have a great day everyone!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote