Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2001, 12:40 PM   #16  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. Not much new going on with me. Each day seems like endless bottle feeds and diaper changes sometimes. I sound depressed but I'm just feeling kind of blah. My TOM is on the way and I'm just inhaling all kinds of bad food. I should go out for a walk, maybe that would improve my mood.

Shelly - I can hardly wait til your baby comes, I'll bet you are wishing it were all over already. I remember that feeling. I was not one of those women that enjoy being pregnant, especially the last few weeks when you feel like a beached whale!

Michelle - they ought to outlaw those cookie magazines, was it Martha Stewart's? I was so tempted to buy it, the cookies look so good! but I know I would end up eating most of them so it is not 'a good thing'

Happy Wednesday everyone.
Old 11-16-2001, 05:10 PM   #17  
beautiful

Unhappy houston, we have a problem... (today's appt)

ok. this is soooo very NOT cool anymore. weight, bp, heart rate are fine. they did the strep b swab thing. i am dilated to a 1 and 50% efaced. (and now i am having LOTS of pink stuff which i guess is normal) i got another ultrasound today because the doc thought something felt strange..... the baby is BREECH (that explains why i was feeling 2 butts. LOL) i about started crying. my biggest fear this whole time has been a c section. i am supposed to go in on wednesday morning and i might have a baby that day!! they are going to try to turn it first but just in case they are calling the pediatrician and anesthesiologist to be there too. he said there is a chance of the baby's heart rate dropping and not coming back up, resulting in emergency c section anyway but he said in his 10 years of doing this it has never happened. i said i would be the one. LOL the secretary said they had to do that to her and it worked... but she had her baby 4 days later. my midwife couldn't believe how much i have dropped already. she said i would not make it to my due date. her eyes were as big as silver dollars when she saw how big i have gotten since my last appt. she said 'i bet you have another 9 pounder' LOL
Old 11-19-2001, 01:15 PM   #18  
Jen

hi all. quiet here these past few days. i got my TOM and have had major headaches with it. drake is good, he's sitting on my lap so i'm doing the one handed typing thing. slow going though. things wt loss wise have been good, i'm retaining water with tom so hopefully after that... check in again soon, drake is starting to fuss for his lunch. take care
Old 11-19-2001, 02:49 PM   #19  

Just poppin in and saying hello. I am alive and well. On another roller coaster of stress right now..Life just keeps me going, doesn't it? Hope everyone is well.

jkfla..*HUGS* I am thinking of you girlie. Hope your feeling well.
Old 11-20-2001, 05:44 AM   #20  
Work in Progress

Hi All,
Long time no post. I have been lurking, but My time to post is limited. DOing OK Plan wise.
I am starting a new job Monday! SO I am a little stressed.

JKFLA How are you doing??? Hopefully you are holding your new babay and not Carrying it still!!!

Jen, Our resident new MOMMY , How old is little Drake now?

Jennifer, my girl, How are you doing? Holidays will be tough. Time to satrt new traditions.

Hello to everyone else as we are gearing up for Turkey Day
Old 11-20-2001, 07:41 AM   #21  
Jen

Morning all. Seems like this is the best time of the day for me to get online but Drake will be up soon no doubt. Pat he is 9 weeks old now. Hard for me to believe! He is growing so fast! He was 13.2 lbs at the dr's on Friday and he has grown almost 5 inches. He has already outgrown most of his 3 month clothes. We got out for a walk in the rain yesterday and I biked yesterday as well for 20 minutes. It is nice to be back in somewhat of a routine.

Have a great day everyone. Keep your hands out of the cookie jar!
Old 11-20-2001, 02:02 PM   #22  
gbo

Hey Kids!!! Believe it or not I am alive and sort of kicking..LOL.

In two weeks of being flat on my back I gained 14 lbs. Exercise is so very important. More than you can imagine. The funny thing is all but two days I was completely OP. The two day I "took off" I never went crazy but with the wild yo-yoing I was having I can't say I was shocked but ....... I was not going to accept a weight gain like that for any time at all. As soon as I could half way stand
I weighed and all anyone here heard was OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!!

So until I can get more properly mobile it is calories ....low calories to suit my seditary "lifestyle". I am getting better and after the first hour or two I am able to walk around again. Not for too long but it is getting better everyday now. Boy those ffirst two weeks though UUuuuhhhhhh!
I have to this point lost five of the 14 I gained while bed fast. I am looking forward to being back on Atkins though this is really hard!!!! Under 800 calories a day as per ability to move about and geenerally I try and keep it around 500 calories. I had a hungry day yesterday and went to 935 but I am doing ok. My Darlins ..... Atkins is a breeze next to this!!!!!!!
I am just happy however to be going back down but oh how stupid I feel to have to relose the weight I worked so very hard to get rid of in the first place! Still life is good and I will overcome ALL obstacles set before me. I am success looking for a place to happen!!!!!! That place is here!!!!!!! LOve to you all.
Pam
Closed Thread