Old 01-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #31  
For a fit, healthy me!

S/C/G: s3x/s2x/healthy and fit

Height: 5 feet even

What's your first name? Kathy

Where do you live? NJ

How old are you? 42

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married for 14y

Have kids? If so, give details. Kallan 9, Melissa 9, Darby 6, Taryn 20m--all girls!

Have pets? If so, give details. Kona 14yo sheltie with heart problems!

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? We own a house

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it?
I drive a red Chrysler minivan.

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions?
No food allergies here, but I do deal with picky eaters!

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? I love to read--Nora Roberts, JD Robb etc, I like to play with my kids. And I love to watch Grey's Anatomy.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? Public and Public.

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? I have my BSN from Georgetown.

What do you do for a living? What's your job? I am now a SAHM since I was 22w pregnant with my twins, but I worked as an ICU nurse for 10 years before that.

Anything else you'd like to share? My Christmas decorations are still up! And I hate housework!

Last edited by Casey4; 01-11-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Casey4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Where do you live? Indiana

How old are you? 35

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married

Have kids? If so, give details. 2 boys,13 and 5.

Have pets? If so, give details. 2 cats,1 dog,and 1 rat.

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? own,house.

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? I have a 98 blue Chevy Cavalier,and it has just under 40k miles on it.

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? I don't have any as of yet,but my Mother and Aunts didn't have problems until they were older.My Mother and Aunt are fructose senstive,and my other Aunt has Celiac's.

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? Paint and garden.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? Private gradeschool,public highschool.My oldest is in a public school,and we're still deciding on homeschooling the youngest.

What do you do for a living? What's your job? I'm a stay at home Mommy right now ,but used to be a floral designer and manager of a store...and may get back into it when the youngest is in school.

Anything else you'd like to share? Just that I am really working on making this year my year for getting in shape and healthy,no excuses and no reasons not to.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #33  

Height: 5'7"

What's your first name? Donna

Where do you live? Michigan

How old are you? 29

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married

Have kids? I have a 13 month old DD, Emilia. I have a baby boy on the way, due May 1.

Have pets? None.

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? We own a house

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? We have a 94 green ford ranger and a 03 grey pontiac vibe

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? No.

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? Knitting, quilting and playing my oboe.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? I went to public school. My dd won't start school for a few years yet.

Do you have any college degrees? I have a BA (Math and Music)

What do you do for a living? What's your job? SAHM and private music instructor
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 329/223/147

Height: 5ft5

What's your first name? Rosey

Where do you live? London

How old are you? 34 - on Monday!

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Single

Have kids? If so, give details. No

Have pets? If so, give details. 2 cats

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? Not that I'm aware

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? Tai Chi, swimming, walking, baths, reading, cooking, spending time with friends and family.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) - went to a state comprehensive in Greater London

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? I have 3 degrees - couldn't get enough. Just passed my PhD before Christmas.

What do you do for a living? What's your job? Am currently looking - but will be research in public health
EnglishMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:44 PM   #35  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

What's your first name? Linda

Where do you live? Parksville, BC (on Vancouver Island) Canada

How old are you? 29....WOW

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married to Rudy for 10.5 years

Have kids? If so, give details. 2 kids, one of each, Liam is 9 and Talia is 5

Have pets? If so, give details. 2 wondefully neurotic mutts!! Fischer is 4 and Geo will be 1 in Feb
Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? Own, house
What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? 1991 Totota Corolla, 350,000km appx. and 1997 Dodge Caravan 150,000km appx.
Well, my sister has MANY intolerances!!!! But she's just intolerant...
She's a size 0, and the pickiest person I've ever known.

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? 3FC of course!, and an animal rescue board (I'm very interested, and want to do more than I already do...but it's a cutthroat and tumultuous world...the rescue world! I've kept my distance so far, just donating, and took one dog from a friend and put him in rescue, but would like to do more on my own or something), hanging out with the family,. Lots of TV shows...but Thursday is the best!!! I love Grey's Anatomy and ER.
What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? Well, public until grade seven, one year of baptist christian school for grade 8 (eek) then a joke of a year of correspondence, and then finally on to the best thing that ever happened....and alternate school for kids who don't fit in...where I finally succeeded academically, and met my hubby!
Kida are in public school so far...but I've always leaned to either alternate or homeschool. If they start having problems, I'm wide open to possibilities.

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? Nope, but I did go to school for, and get licensed as an Aesthetician.
What do you do for a living? What's your job? SAHM....loving it, but I'll need to return to work or school soon...we've had many years of being broke so the kids could have Momma!
Anything else you'd like to share? I love you guys!!!!
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:31 PM   #36  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

What's your first name? Jill

Where do you live?
Alexandria, VA (right across the river from DC--watched the DC fireworks from my balcony last 4th of July)

How old are you?

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single?
living with my boyfriend--been together for almost 3 years and have been living together for over a year (and we're talking about buying a home next fall when our lease runs out, and I made sure he knows that I'm not willing to go into that much of a financial commitment with him without being engaged first)

Have kids? If so, give details.
not yet--would like to have either 2 or 4, though. Oh, but I do have a niece who will be 7 in March and another niece who will be born any day now!

Have pets? If so, give details.
I have 2 betta fish on my desk at work--no pets allowed in our current apartment

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other?
renting in one of the most expensive areas in the country (aside from NYC, some parts of California, and Boston)

2005 black Honda Civic LX--less than 30,000 miles on it so far (and FYI, we are that dorky couple--Jeff has a 2004 blue Honda Civic DX, so yeah, we have "his and hers" Civics)

I'm deathly allergic to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), which means when anything hurts, all I can take is Tylenol because Aleve, Advil, etc., could all kill me (discovered the allergy the hard way with full-blown anaphylactic shock with swelling so bad I literally had no blood pressure when I arrived at the hospital because the swelling was restricting the blood flowing through my vessels--the ER doctor said if I'd gotten there 3-5 minutes later, I'd have died )

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time?
definitely posting/reading on 3FC, looking at homes for sale in our area, looking for any interesting part-time jobs I could work from home, watching Jeff play video games, and occasionally playing video games myself

What kind of education did you have growing up? (public, private, homeschool, etc.) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving?
public for both me and Jeff, and my future chicldren will go to public schools as well (unless there is something seriously wrong with the schools where we live when the time comes, but the local school systems are on the list of priorities to consider when moving, so it shouldn't be an issue)

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying?
graduated a semester early with my BS in Business Administration wirh a Marketing concentration and a minor in Music Industry

What do you do for a living? What's your job?
I am Proposal Coordinator for a staffing/recruiting company--the section of the business for which I work recruits HR professionals, mostly for government agency contracting

Anything else you'd like to share?
I'm a big dork about spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I went to a small high school with an excellent English department, so much so that I often assisted friends with writing in college and worked for about a year-and-a-half as a Technical Writer/Editor. I let things like some grammar rules and proper sentence structure slide when I post online because it's more conversational than formal, but I definitely get irked when I see simple words spelled incorrectly ("sandwich" seems to be a tough one for some people--not sure why so many wish to throw in all kinds of additional silent letters that don't belong ).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:06 AM   #37  
Pending Email Confirmation

What's your first name? Liz

Where do you live? Eugene, OR

How old are you? 26

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married for almost 5 years

Have kids? If so, give details. No kids. Pretty sure we won't have any.

Have pets? If so, give details. One wonderful cat, Emma. She's adorable and I am creepily attached to her - she's my background on my phone... she has a zillion nicknames... I talk to her like a "people"... good thing we're not having kids, huh?

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? Rent, townhouse.

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? I don't drive, I take the bus. My hubby has a Ford Taurus with over 110K and it is on it's last leg.

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? Dairy and I are not friends. At all.

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? Reading. A LOT. Chatting online with my family. Complaining about work. Gaming.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? Went to public school. In california. It's a miracle reading is one of my hobbies at all.

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? Didn't have the opportunity to go to college. I hope to some day, but for now it's not in the cards.

What do you do for a living? What's your job? I work at a credit union. I help people who are delinquent.

Anything else you'd like to share? I also have a big problem with people who use words incorrectly or send me emails or letters with errors in them. I know it's petty, but when I read things that are wrong I focus on that instead of on the content of the email or letter. My mother in law refuses to conjugate verbs properly and expects people to understand things like "i going to store to buying some food" or sometimes I'll just get "i store buy food" I'm lucky.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 AM   #38  
All of Me

S/C/G: 238/238/138

Height: 5'7"

What's your first name?
Jamie

Where do you live?
NE Florida, enduring one of the hottest winters. Not looking forward to summer.

How old are you?

Married to the best hubby!

I have three teens (14-17). Two daughters and a son.

Three cats...Quee-Queeg & Ishy are brothers from the Humane Society and Prudy was a kitten foundling now approaching her 10th year.

Do you rent, or own?
Rent a wondeful home.

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? The car situation is such a muck...I don't even want to get into it, LOL.

Not that I'm aware.

I blog...I have my regular site at Tookshire and the other at All of Me. The "All of Me" site is tracking a number of resolutions for myself in 2007.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (public, private, homeschool, etc.) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving?
DH and I both experienced public school and private. Most of my educational time was spent in public...and most of his was spent in private...though we did flip back and forth a couple of years in middle and highschool. Our kids were in public school till midway through elementary when I began homeschooling. Until a month prior to our decision to homeschool, I had never heard of such an option. It seemed to most closely fit our desires as a family and our faith...and I've been blessed ever since.

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now?
Oddly enough, no, I don't have any degrees. I opted to have children early on and work at my higher paying job (with benefits) while my husband attended college full time and worked part time.

Since beginning our homeschool, I have rarely held another working position.

I love Ancient Middle Eastern history. I plan on traveling to Israel within the year...as a reward for (if) meeting my -100lb goal. I'm starting a faith-based homeschool group. Finding pre-made "Diet for Dummies" is difficult because we're kosher.
Tookshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:20 AM   #39  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

What's your first name? Randee

Where do you live? Portland, Oregon

How old are you? Just turned the big 3-0

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Divorced

Have kids? If so, give details. I have two kids. My son Dakota is 10 and my daughter Madison is 8, and she's home today with the flu!

Have pets? If so, give details. No thanks..I have two kids..lol they are enough to handle as it is

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? Apartment

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? 2001 Dodge Caravan..dunno how many miles on it..I think 74... something

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? My niece is extremely allergic to dairy and peanuts.

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? I love Stamping and scrapbooking, reading and game night!!

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? Public and Public

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? No, didnt go to college, but would like to one day.

What do you do for a living? What's your job? Im a caregiver for mentally challeged adults.

Anything else you'd like to share? Let me think about it
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #40  
Bikini Season :)

What's your first name? Kate

Where do you live? Ocean Beach in San Diego CA

How old are you? 23

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? single

Have kids? If so, give details. no kids

Have pets? If so, give details. 1 dog, my german shepherd named Axel

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? heh i live out of a motel at the moment. job tragedy in december - got laid off, my apartment was on that contract that got cancelled, and it put me out on my bum for a while. im trying to get money to get an apartment on my own now.

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? 1 car, Saturn Ion, its Black with Silver streaks. 49000 miles.

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? restrictions? only self induced ones!

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time? i love to go running, dancing, shoot pool and take my dog to the beach

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? i was homeschooled growing up! (and its so fun to see it being given as an option now, wow, have times changed!)

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying? Nursing

What do you do for a living? What's your job? im an RN, and i primarily do hospice work but i do ICU work on the side

i love this post!!
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:45 AM   #41  
Weight Watcher Member

S/C/G: 277

Height: 5.3

What's your first name? Cara

Where do you live? Texas

How old are you? 35

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single? Married, 15 years

Have kids? No. Want some badly.

Have pets? 1-11 year old Cocker Spaniel named "Joe" who is our baby.

Do you rent, or own? Rent a house

'97 Green Ford Escort
I'm allergic to cherries.
Surf the net, craft, read, cook, etc...
What kind of education did you have growing up? Public

Do you have any college degrees? No

What do you do for a living? I work for FEMA as a Human Services Specialist
suunflowrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:21 AM   #42  

Default This is really neat!!

What's your first name?
Susan

Where do you live?
Castleton, NY

How old are you?

Married for almost 10 years

Two goofy boys – Nicholas 3 1/2 and Christopher 7

Dakota, goofy, 5 year old black lab – saved from a shelter four years ago and then saved from cancer last year – he’s a tough guy!!

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other?
Own

The advantage of being a stay-at-home mom – husband traded in his truck in December and I got a new black trailblazer because I am the “kid transporter” and he took my old 2002 ford taurus.

Apparently I am allergic to anything with sugar or junk food, because it makes me eat more!!!

Play outside with my kids, sit around our outdoor fireplace and have a cocktail after the kids go to bed.

What kind of education did you have growing up? (puclic, private, homeschool, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving?
Little, tiny public school for me and my kids

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying?
Certification in medical secretarial

Playmate for my kids during the day, medical transcriptionist at night

Nope.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 364/364/140

Height: 5 feet

What's your first name? Colleen

Where do you live? Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
How old are you?37

Are you married, partnered, divorced, single?divorced twice

Have kids? If so, give details.Two boys Joe 15 & Jacob 9

Have pets? If so, give details. Two dogs Princess 3 y/o Pom/Span mix& Izzy 1 y/o wiener dog

Do you rent, or own? House, condo, apartment, other? Renting for right now but I am buying a house this summer

What kind(s) of car(s) do you have? What color? How many miles are on it? I have a 1995-ish Buick Century it has too many miles on it I am getting a new car next Friday a minivan

Do you, or family members, have food allergies/intolerances/restrictions?Both Jacob & I have asthma. I have arthritis

What are some of your hobbies? Favorite things to do when you have down time?Watch HGTV, Read, play the Wii

What kind of education did you have growing up? (public, private, home school, etc) If you have kids now, what kind of education are they receiving? I went to public school and Jacob still goes to public but Joe does home school at our church

Do you have any college degrees? If so, what? Anyone in college now? If so, what are you studying?No collage degree but I really need to go back to school

What do you do for a living? What's your job?Office Manager for a roofing company

Anything else you'd like to share?I just quit smoking!!!!
DramaQueenLucy is offline   Reply With Quote