3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Recipes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-recipes-3/)
-   -   New Creations #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-recipes/50629-new-creations-2-a.html)

guerita765 12-23-2004 02:02 PM

Just a quick note! LOL for me, Yes! Anyway, I see weight loss there! Kae! Great!
I will check out the site you put on your message. Thanks.

cyn37 12-24-2004 12:17 AM

One more night before Santa comes!

Hi everyone! I just finished dipping some turtles into chocolate--talk about something hard to resist! :tape: I wasnt going to make any goodies this year but my Mom asked me and I didnt want to let her down. I did cheat and buy peanut brittle--I got lazy and it was so cheap at the store--I dont think I could have made it that cheap! I still have to bake pies and rolls for Christmas day dinner but I think I am pretty much done with the candy part. I am proud of myself I didnt even lick my fingers while I was dipping! I sucked on a sugar free lifesaver to keep my mind off of the stuff! I did some last minute shopping tonite and now am officially finished :cb: I hurried thru the store as quick as I could so that was good exercise! lol!! Now I am off to do the wrapping and head to bed. I have a pretty busy day for tomorrow and the next day so if I dont post I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D I hope you all have a wonderful day! Now I have to run and be a busy little :sball2: :sman: :) :sman:

Savin4Disney 12-24-2004 03:23 AM

Welcome Mike! and anyone else I missed. Okay it is 2 am and I can barely remember what I read.

I will be honest there is no way I am even going to try doing any type of weight loss until Dec. 26. We are not big on New Years so I can really get moving.

I ready for the new years! and to really get my butt in gear.

I love the shorter thread.

Merry Christmas!

cyn37 12-24-2004 11:24 AM

Christmas Eve

Ok its Christmas Eve :) and I have a million and one things to do but here I am :blah: :blah: :blah: I got up around 4AM and baked some pies and made some other goodies so while I was up I did WATP, 30 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes on the total gym~now if I splurge a bit I wont have to feel so bad! :lol: I know this is a very hard time to really focus on losing weight and I know that once the holiday has passed we are all going to do great! I am sure many of us wont be posting much in the next few days because of holiday plans. I will be in and out since all of my family is nearby. Now I am off to bake some rolls for Christmas dinner. Sorry about mentioning all the food!~oops!
Have a great day everyone! :D

Savin4Disney 12-24-2004 11:42 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Yes come the new year I will be back in action. Ok really on the 26th since I don't do much for New Years!

Christalynn 12-24-2004 11:30 PM

Merry Christmas

Hello,
It's Christmas Eve...I admit that I was a bit of a :ink: for me christmas is officially over. Tomorrow I will be focused on the missions at hand. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. I still plan on weighing in Monday even though I have a feeling that it won't be so kind but I am holding myself accountable for my actions...and that's one of the best things I can do.
I will check in tomorrow and tell you all about my New Years resolutions.

:merry:

umma 12-25-2004 01:04 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone

Enjoy your family and friends and have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

guerita765 12-25-2004 02:03 AM

Yes, we have all been focused on other things the last few days. I too believe we will all do GREAT once we get back on "track". :lol: Hearing about the food isn't bad, and smelling the food isn't bad, as long as we are careful what we eat. Now as for me, I haven't been very careful either. Oh well, Christmas is here and we will all be better than ever in a few days! ;) :merry: To you all and see you probably on the 26th! Be safe and enjoy!

Savin4Disney 12-26-2004 02:47 PM

Hey! it is the 26th and where is everyone. I joined WW online this morning and I started right away. I am so darn determined to make 2005 my year to lose weight.

Christmas was okay although I totally lost it with my mother. This is the last time I am willing to listen to you berate me and tell me evil things.

So I am looking forward to sharing my 120 pound loss with you!

cyn37 12-26-2004 04:55 PM

Time to get motivated!!!

Hello all! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Mine was nice but to be honest I am soooo glad it is over!!
Savin I am so happy that you joined WW online! I am considering that option also considering I can not attend meetings. Right now I am winging it on my own-but I think it would be great to have the online info. I am sorry to hear you had problems with your Mom but glad you stood up for yourself. It is going to be so wonderful sharing the journey of you weight loss. You sound very motivated and I love that!!
Now is the perfect time for all of us to really get our rears in gear--no more fudge, peanut brittle, pie, or any other goodies gonna stand in our way from being focused and totally committed to get rid of this weight and reclaim our bodies! :yes: WE CAN DO IT!!

guerita765 12-27-2004 12:10 AM

Glad it's over too!

:yes: I am glad it is over too. I ate way too much food! :ink: :ink: My Sweeties mothers bd is tomorrow so we celebrated that yesterday as well. So we had Tres Leche cake! YUMMY! I had to have two pieces. :o Anyway it is back on track tomorrow for me. I didn't do to bad today, but didn't count my points. I may try to get over to a meeting Tues. but I am afraid! :eating2: I way over did it. Oh well, I will just have to bet with it agian. I am not giving up just because I let it go for a couple of days! :rollpin:
Savin' I am sorry that you had problems with your mom, too. I understand how it is. When I am back to visit my mom (she lives in WI) she berates me and insults me as well. It is sort of funny though 'cause it is usually when others are around. When we are alone or on the phone she is full of praise for me! :?:
Cyn Glad to hear that your Christmas was good. :)
Mine was pretty nice. My son and his girlfriend came over and then in the afternoon we went to MS's sisters house (MS will be My Sweetie from now on or maybe I should just refere to him as L? His name is Larry. What do you think?) Anyway, it was nice. Came home and fell asleep on the couch. Waking at points to watch the Bronco game. Which they won, by the way. :cheer: :cheer:
Hope everyone else had a good Christmas. I guess now is the time to knuckle down buckle down and get those lbs gone! We cando it and I am sure we will! :cb:
So here is to the New Year!!! :grouphug: :high: :yes:
Talk to you tomorrow.

cyn37 12-27-2004 03:53 PM

Monday Monday!

:)Hi everyone! Sorry I took so long to post but I have been busy all day. I work from home and due to the fact that I took days off for Christmas I am behind now and need to get caught up. Plus my son is out of school for Winter break until the 3 of Jan and he was hogging the computer! So here I am finally! My little niece that I babysit went home early today so I thought I would come in and post and then get busy with my work. So far my day is going well. I did WATP this morning because it is the quickest work out I have. I havent had lunch yet and I am planning chicken for supper-maybe? I have drank about 75oz of water so far. And the best news is I managed to lose 2 more pounds! I really thought about skipping my usually weigh in but I thought I better stay the course no matter what. That makes me happy--but then again those extra holiday pounds may show up next week--so I am going to be extra careful with my eating to make sure they dont!
I am sure that many from our group are still busy with the hoiday festivities and may not be on to post much but I am thinking of all of you and wishing you great success. I will try to get back on later when I take another break. Why oh why couldnt I have been born rich so I wouldnt have to work? :lol:

Savin4Disney 12-27-2004 09:14 PM

Thanks for all the nice thoughts. I am use to mom being the way she is. I am from Wisconsin too.

Day 2 on WW. The only issue I am having is not eating all my points. I am only getting in 21 of the 30 I am suppose to eat. I am not hungry at all so that is good. I am sure next week I will be dying of starvation.

Right now I am so tired that the whole idea of eating is not even a thought. I just want to lay down and take a nap till morning.

Sounds like we all had a good Christmas. I know DS did even with the fight with my mom.

well I decided today that I want to be in my favorite Tommy shorts and my jean shorts by the 4th of July. So I will need to work hard to get there.

cyn37 12-27-2004 10:14 PM

Nighty night!

Savin We are in the same boat! I dont eat all my points either! I think it is because I tell myself only eat when I am hungry and I have this inner voice reminding me I am trying to lose weight. I have mentioned this on earlier threads and have been advised by the group that it is very important to get in all your points and I do try but I am failing! :( The good news is I am losing-so I am not going to stress about it much. I feel foolish forcing myself to eat just so I can get in points when I am not hungry. Maybe after I lose enough weight to move my points range down it will be easier to get them all in during the day. Meanwhile I am going to just keep plugging along.
I had another good day and got alot of work done. I hope all of you are doing well also. I will be back some time tomorrow. :)

Christalynn 12-27-2004 10:36 PM

Hello

I hope all of you made it through Christmas. I unfortunately did not :( but I hold myself accountable and I am moving on. When I went to weight in this morning I found out that they raised the price a dollar :mad:. I couldn't stay. I have not given up though :tread: I will just follow at home for now and get my support from all of you :thanks: I'm thinking about investing in a WW scale :?: I'm in a deep funk and it is taking its toll

Well gonna go for now...I'll check in later