Good Morning!!

• Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone a very happy Wednesday. I've been lurking here for awhile and decided I would love to join you all. That is if you'll have me My good friend and I have been doing WW with each other since January... ok so I've done it before but at least I came back ... and she's moving to Denver and so I'm loosing my buddy . So, here I am. I need support because I know how hard this can be I've been back so many times I think I've lost count. I'm not sure what it is this time but I really feel like I can do this, something that I never felt before. So, if I'm cute, and lovable, and very supportive will you have me?
  • Hey Misty! Welcome to 3fc!

I like your smiley idea! It's certainly something to smile about! With smilieys like that you can't be anything other than cute!

I think you'll find a few of us here who have been down the WW road - I originally lost a lot 5 years ago and fell off the program and off my focus in a major way - gaining it all back and then some! But I'm back and taking what I learned from past experience and planning on not repeating that history! I'm sure you can do the same, because we're wiser than before.

I think it's great to have a friend to do WW with - I have a friend that I chat with and exchange ideas and the like - it can really help. I also find that being here and on other message boards really helps me keep my focus on what I'm doing and get some great ideas as well.

So plan on this being the last time you do this journey and join in the fun!