Newbie needs help

• : Hi all new to the board here. Need lots of help! I lost 77 pounds last year going to WW and in the last 6 months have gained it all back. I am a stress eater and they changed my job at work ... talk about stress....Well I'm tired of it and am heading back to WW on Saturday. Wish me luck and hope to make lots of friends here.
  • Good job joining again! It really is the hardest step lol. I have been to WW a few times, but I think the key is meetings. They provide such support. And the leaders have all been where you are, so they have good advice from experience. I wish you luck and if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.
  • Well it's Saturday morning 8:30 and I'm up and really to go back to join WW. I am going to have to get over being mad at myself for gaining all my weight back .... At least I know I can do it and need to concentrate on that. Does any one in here use visualization? I is a great tool and it doesn't cost a thing. I have been visualizing going back to WW and now I am. I have started on the visual exercising....boy if excerise was that easy!!!!! Oh by the way I am a 50 year old female from Iowa

Good luck all
  • LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK
  • Well the verdict is in last year lost 77 pounds, the last 6 months gained back 62 of them. This is the first time I have rejoined before gaining it all back and more. Isn't there a song that goes something like "on the road again"? That's were I'm at.

(295-150)
  • Quote: : Hi all new to the board here. Need lots of help! I lost 77 pounds last year going to WW and in the last 6 months have gained it all back. I am a stress eater and they changed my job at work ... talk about stress....Well I'm tired of it and am heading back to WW on Saturday. Wish me luck and hope to make lots of friends here.