3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Recipes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-recipes-3/)
-   -   I don't cook and need EASY ww recipes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-recipes/129701-i-dont-cook-need-easy-ww-recipes.html)

eva222 12-30-2007 04:54 PM

I don't cook and need EASY ww recipes

Hola-
Well, I am starting weight watchers starting on January 2nd. My sis in law lose 25 pounds and is maintaining at this time. WE both weighed the same and now she is so damn skinny! So I have to try it.
One problem....I HATE cooking. My sis in law said she would cook for both of us but I have to take care of my own lunches. Could anyone tell me any reallly, really easy lunches that I can take to work? I don't mind eating the same things over and over again. I'm not picky at all. I just don't want to think about it. Also, how many times a day sh ould I be snacking??

Any suggestions would be awesome!

fatnflab2fitnfab 01-09-2008 06:06 PM

For lunches, here are some of my faves:

-Progresso Zero-Point Soups (they are WW endorsed)
-Lean Cusine (the WW points are on the boxes)
-A sandwich with WW bread (two slices for one point) with Healthy Choice meats, mustard, RF mayo, and RF Kraft Cheese Singles
-A WW Pita (one point) filled with hummus and green peppers

Stuff like that is what I usually eat. I also eat some veggies or fruit with it so it's more filling. Hope it helps!

BrandNewJen 01-15-2008 09:19 PM

Here's something filling without being a lot of work--- all you need is a microwave at work to nuke it up.... I HATED oatmeal and I LOVE both of these varieties--- I usually had to add a TON of sugar, but the natural fruits in the oatmeal means less added processed sugar. ENJOY!

Banana Bread Oatmeal (tastes just like it, just HEALTHIER!)
5pts per serving (it makes two big servings)
1 cup skim milk
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup oatmeal
1 medium banana, whole, mashed
1 tablespoon cinnamon (or more, to taste)

1. Bring milk, salt, vanilla, and brown sugar to boil

2. Add mashed banana and cinnamon- cook through

3. Add oats, reduce heat to medium- boil for 5 minutes or until thickened (add more cinnamon if you like once thickened)

4. Turn off heat- let stand 2 minutes

Applesauce Oatmeal - 4pts per serving
(2 big servings)

1 cup oatmeal
2 cups water
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 pinch ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 cup applesauce

1. Mix water, oats, salt, cinnamon, and ginger in medium sauce pan.

2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to just above medium. Continue boiling for 3 minutes

3. Add sugar and vanilla and stir.

4. Add applesauce and stir--- heat through and serve

chinchillables 06-12-2008 01:48 PM

niiiiiiiiiiiice. :-)