Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:23 AM   #106  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Morning!! Everyone sounds like they've got a good start to the day!!

Hi to chrily,jakers mom,2fat and queenteacher. Nice to meet you!!

2fat.....Congrats on the 2lb loss....you must be doing something right.

Yesterday was a great day although the boys were really at each other, I did not go off plan. Usually with stress (heck almost any emotion....) I do a quick fix of something sweet from the pantry, well yesterday I wasn't going to let it get the best of me. ....such a proud moment!!! Nice to know that I'm still learning all this stuff. Had a great workout at the gym, but an hour of intense weeding beforehand.....my arms were jelly, so no eliptical; I ran 3 miles on the treadmill instead!!! In the spring I started training to run a 5K race, well I think I got burned out because shortly after the race in April the treadmill seemed to much of a chore so I switched to other equipment. Well last night it was fun AGAIN!!! I guess I need to change it up more with a variety of excercises so I don't get bored.

Last edited by angel-eyes; 07-11-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #107  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Doesn't it seem we lose more posts than normal lately???

Well I got on the scale and lo and behold..NO CHANGE! For the weekend I had, and with the fact that TOM is coming, I thought I would be up. So I'll take that.

I didn't get any exercise in last night. We were running a ton of errands trying to get our trailer ready for camping this weekend. WEll, actually we are leaving on Thursday night so its been hectic and still is.

Chris
Old 07-11-2006, 12:54 PM   #108  
soon to be goddess

wow...chrily....soooo close to 'one'derland!!! I would take a maintain ANYTIME over a gain, esp. with TOM. I can't wait till I get WELL UNDER in onederland. I seem to be hovering.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #109  
Focus on the Process

I haven't changed my tracker but I'm at 205. I keep bouncing around between 201 and 205 FOREVER! Kind of tired of that. OH well.

Chris
Old 07-11-2006, 11:50 PM   #110  

HEY EVERYONE!! This am I was so rushed got into the car on my way to work and realized its TUES. so I will WI in the am....
I also have a problem its MAJOR........
~sweets~ They are killin me right now, cant get enough like its crazy, I want them instead of real food!! I have never been this BAD with them! Any ideas to beat my sweets addiction????

One more thing- I got this cool blue ring in the mail today, it says "eat better" on it, it says to wear it so you remember to healthy and that you are not the only one trying to do so! (from- eatbetteramerica)
Pretty cute!
Old 07-12-2006, 01:13 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey everyone!!! Chris don't let that bouncing around get you down. You are doing great. Look how far you have come. AMYC I totally feel your pain about the sweets. I bet your ring is very nice. Reminders really help. I post notes to myself on the fridge. Angeleyes, you have been busy, busy, busy!!! And way to go on handling the stress with the kids and etc yesterday. Good for you. I lost 2 lbs. I haven't changed my tracker yet, maybe tomorrow. I had a 24 pt. day and I rode my stationary bike 10 miles and walked the dogs for an hour tonight. Everyone have a nice night!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #112  
Focus on the Process

Paula-How long does it take you to ride your 10-12 miles on your exercise bike? I'm thinking about getting a treadmill when I get my student loans this semester. There is always a bit extra for little things I need and hubby wants to start walking too.

AMYC-Is it close to being that TOM? I crave sweet stuff when it gets close. That might be part of it. I also crave more sweets when I take in too many carbs.

Angel-You are doing awesome! I usually go into melt down mode when the kids are stressing me out. Some days I just can't handle it.

CHris
Old 07-12-2006, 01:27 PM   #113  
soon to be goddess

AMYC....my trick for stopping sweets (don't laugh) is to have a pickle!!! Mt.Olive makes a bread and butter pickle made with splenda and are sliced the entire length of the pickle. One or two of those make me stop those cravings!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #114  

Hello everybody!!! I am sooooo tired today!!!! I didn't think I was gonna make it to post tonight, but here I am. Hey Chris, it takes me about 20 minutes to do 10-12 miles. Today I did 20 miles and it took me 38 minutes. Didn't do my walk today, it was just tooooo humid, even at 7 pm. Gotta love that Florida weather.
breakfast-light yogurt/dry oat bran=3 pts.
lunch-lean cuisine/cucumbers/ww fudgepop=6 pts.
dinner-leancuisine/broccoli=6 pts.
snacks-froot loops/watermelon/ww fudgepop=5 pts.total for the day is 20 pts
Everyone have a good night, I am going to bed!!! Talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:55 AM   #115  
soon to be goddess

Default question?

Hi Pacemom.....you seem to be an expert in the dinner dept. of WW's /Lean Cuisine dinners. I'm heading to the grocery store tommorow.......what would be your top 5 dinners? One of my little tricks, is to serve a WW's enchilda/rice dinner on top of a bed of lettuce with some ff sour cream.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:39 PM   #116  
Focus on the Process

Man, I feel like such a loser. Everyone seems to be from Florida. I swear I'm the only one from Montana.

We're headed out on our camping trip so I won't be back until Sunday evening. I'll try to check back in then. Have a good weekend everyone!

~chris
Old 07-14-2006, 12:01 AM   #117  

Chris I think maybe you are the only sane one, we live in hurricane alley!!! Actually if it makes you feel better I live about an hour from Mobile, Alabama. I live near Pensacola. So its almost like its not even Florida!!! I like to call it LA (lower Alabama) Angel, I do eat alot of lean cuisine and smart ones!!! I really don't like cooking!!! And these are tasty and I just eat veggies and I am good to go!!! My fav's are tuna casserole, fettucini, chicken enchiladas, spaghetti w/meat sauce and I also like the shrimp marinara that smart ones ww puts out. 3 pts!!! Also, I eat the chicken enchiladas I think by El Chico or something and it is only 7 pts. It is not a diet dinner but it is loaded with fiber and it is only like a buck!! So you just have to look and not at just the diet dinners, you may be suprised that some of the dinners have low points. I guess I better get to tracking, huh?? breakfast-none lunch-2 sandwiches and fat free ruffles and ww fudgepop=10 pts dinner-lasagna(the walmart brand great value is only 5 pts for a 1 cup serving) and green beans=5 pts. snack-watermelon/dry froot loops/ww fudgepop=7 pts. total for the day is 22 pts. I rode my stationary bike 20 miles and I did not take my poor dogs for a walk again. I am sure they are a little unhappy with me. I have to take them tomorrow even if it is only 20 minutes, it is just so humid here in La!!!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:24 AM   #118  
soon to be goddess

Chrily......Have a great camping trip!!!Hope its not too hot for you. I'm in Missouri, no chance of Florida here. Temps are HUMID!!! blech...

Pacemom.....Thanks for your reccomendations. I bought some dinners, the boys have tae kwon do on Tues and Thurs nights, so its easy for me just to pop a quickie dinner in as we get home late.

wooohooo, I lost 2 lbs today!!! What a nice surprize, I had to weigh in a couple of times just to be sure. hehe.... Any plans for the weekend? My neighbour is moving (already boxed up) and we're having a send off pot luck tommorow....I'm going to bring a ww friendly dish. Any ideas that won't melt in the heat??
Old 07-15-2006, 05:29 PM   #119  
soon to be goddess

hey girls! I've had a good day so far (so good). The potluck bbq is set to start soon, and although I made them....not gonna have one!!!...chocolate chip cookies that is. Ds wanted me to bake some and I did, and I WAS going to have one, but when I checked....one measley little cookie is 3 POINTS!!! I'm not going to waste my points on one cookie!! So I guess I'm learning right?....its all about choices. Went to the gym before it closed and ran for 4 miles and walked another 1.5....so its all good!! Hope everyone has a good weekend.

pacemom....love your new avatar!! Is he yours? what a cutie
Old 07-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #120  

Hey everyone!!!! Angel, yes that is my puppy. He is the newest addition to my family. I have 3 dacshaunds. His name is Rusty. He is 8 weeks old. And good for you for saying no to the evil chocolate chip cookie!! 3 points is alot for a cookie, I would rather get more for my points!!! Breakfast-watermelon=4 pts. lunch-smartone/greenbeans/ww fudgepop=6 pts. dinner-smartone/cucumbers/watermelon=8 pts. snack-dry froot loops=4 pts.total for the day is 22 pts. I rode my stationary bike 20 miles. Thats all!!! Have a good night!!!
Closed Thread