3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   WW~Girls on Track~ June (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/87517-ww%7Egirls-track%7E-june.html)

pmoswife 06-23-2006 04:11 PM

Yum that sounds Good Angelica !!!! Your Post made me feel alot better about the choices I have made .... Your right I could have PIGGED OUT !!!

The fact that I am even exercising any self control is amazing - so I am gonna keep it up.

I did have a bite of a muffin today too .... almost went back and had a whole one it was so good .....

I went back and had another bite ERRRRRR I will count 3 pts - it was a bigger bite

Muffin 3/8
Salad/Chicken 6/14

That will still leave me with 8 pts for later tonight :)

I LOVE DOING THIS WITH YOU LADIES.

For some reason when I do it all myself - I start lying and sneaking - and then FORGETTING all together -

Which is silly !!!!

WOOOOO WHOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Wa CAN Do THIS !!!!!

CHRISTINEMARIE73 06-23-2006 05:04 PM

Hi Ladies! Hope you all have a great weekend. I have been doing well with staying within my points but the exercise and water intake was been really, really low. Hopefully I can get back "on track" this weekend!

pmoswife 06-23-2006 06:45 PM

Okay SO I had ANOTHER ENGLISH MUFFIN - 2/16

So I still have 6 pts.

Left for later !!!!!

I have just been snacking all day.

LizK 06-23-2006 09:27 PM

Hi everyone, I'm not new to the board but I've been away (and off the diet) for awhile now, I'm starting back up on the core plan and I think it's going to go pretty well. I'm all for weighing in on tuesdays, allthough yesterday was my first official day so I doubt I will lose any.

I had 3 cookies today which wasn't very good. Granted they were small cookies but still, I'm such a carb addict and I think core is gonna whip me into shape!

Good luck everyone!

AMYC 06-23-2006 10:07 PM

ANGELICA- Sounds like you are doing great!

PMOSwife- This may be a crazy question but whats the deal with your numbers! (is that like how many it makes for the day, I was confused!!)
Muffin 3/8
Salad/Chicken 6/14

AMYC 06-23-2006 10:16 PM

Heres my info:

Weight goals- short term 1st goal= 180lbs
long term goal?? = 160-150's range (I think?)
I would be very happy there!!!! VERY

Plan= I am sticking w/ FLEX, thats what I have done in the past....
My location= Tn

chrily 06-24-2006 01:05 AM

HEy ladies...I am restarting my WW at home adventure and was wondering if I could join your group. I've been up and down the little weight loss yo yo for the last 14 yrs I think and am sick and tired of being overweight. I was down to 201 and I looked at the scale tonight and found out that its closer to 210. I'm REALLY not liking that so much. Anyhow, I could use some support and help to get to my goal of 155-160. Please help me.

Chris

angelica1674 06-24-2006 09:45 AM

good morning all!!

You hit it right on the head pmoswife "The fact that I am even exercising any self control is amazing - so I am gonna keep it up." You are doing great.You might have snacked all day but thats a good thing! I lose weight better if I do that.I always eat about every 2-3 hrs. You had 6pts for the rest of the night(It was 5:45) That was GREAT.You gotta look at it in a positive way.You could have had only 2! 6 pts is a good amount of points to find something to eat for the rest of that very short night(just think you could have had 6 pts from say 11am!) Anything you do just dont think negative!! ALWAYS think positive. In most case you can always turn a bad situation around to the good!

Welcome LizK and chrily!!! You can do this and WILL!!! Just always remeber it didnt take you overnight to gain this weight so it ain't going away overnight either!!!:)

Howdy AmyC!! How has it been going for you???

Just a question for you all...How many of your 35 weekly points are you all using?

Have a great day everyone!!!

chrily 06-24-2006 11:55 AM

Morning all...
This is day 4 for me. Let's see how I do. The last time I did WW at home, I lost 23 lbs. I only gained 2 of it back since I quit, and that was almost 1 1/2 yrs ago. I was wondering though, how do you gals go about using your points each day. Do you have a set amount you use for each meal and snack? or just vary it? I was thinking that I would do like this:
Breakfast: 5 pts
Snack: 3 pts
Lunch: 7 pts
Dinner: 7 pts

That would do my 26 pt allowance plus 2 flexpoints a day. Does anyone follow the Wendy plan?

Chris

2fat42long 06-24-2006 12:26 PM

I'm not going to even bother posting yesterday's food ......I was excellent till I was on my way home at 3:30 am and pulled through a McD's and ordered a 5 pc chicken strips with honey mustard.......can you drive while dipping chicken strips?....I wouldn't reccommend it, but, yes.
My plan is to leave my debit card and $ home...then I have no choice but to come home right away.
I'm starting today off well and plan to continue with more good choices.....I WILL leave my $$$ home today..
Even though I've screwed up I think that I'll be able to have a loss on weigh in day......I can get 3 good days in till then!
it's a journey.
Have a good wkd all.

2fat42long 06-24-2006 12:32 PM

Oh, welcome to LizK and Chrily!!!!!
Michele, Angie, Joanne, Amy, Angelica1674 and Chrissy........looking forward to our post on Tues!!!!
I am going to try the cola chicken next week.......I find the food journal and receipes extrememly helpful.....
thanks all

LizK 06-24-2006 02:14 PM

Hi everyone, I'm headed to the farmers market today to get some yummy organic produce and others things, im very excited. I'm doing the whole vegetarian thing as well so i have to make sure i don't get sick. Thanks for the well wishes and i will talk to you all later.

ttfn

jakers mom 06-24-2006 02:59 PM

Hi there! I was wondering if I could be a part of this group. I have determined that I need to get back on track, I was down 20# then lost the motivation to do anything. I am ready now. I just need some support and accountability. I'm hoping ya'll can help me.

Molly

pacemomof4 06-24-2006 04:10 PM

can I join too? I am new to this but have been doing ww off and on for a year and 1/2. I have officially been back on ww for a month. I have not been going to meetings, but have been doing at home. In a month I have lost a little over 10 lbs. I have been successful at ww in the past. But I went back to my old habits. I think it will help with this type of encouragement!!!! I need to be accountable too.

chrily 06-24-2006 08:39 PM

Pacemom-So what are some of your diet "secrets"? I have yet to lose 10 lbs in a month. I would feel wonderful and motivated if I could.

I've been trying really hard today and hopefully my eating will pay off. Guess I'll find out in a week. I refuse to weigh in more than once a week for now.

Chris