Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 11:23 PM   #1  

Default Might give it a go at home.

Hi there.

I'm Camille and I started WW in Aug of last year. Stopped in November and went back today. I didn't know they send your card away if you don't go for 6 wks. LOL

So...I don't have the $$ to re-join so I think I am going to do it from home.

I have all my books, I have a scale, I have my DH as my "coach"

Hoping to meet some people here
Old 01-31-2006, 11:31 PM   #2  

Hi Camille, welcome to WW at Home. Checking in here is just as good as attending meetings and a lot cheaper, LOL. The support and motivation found here is awesome. Good luck with reaching your goal.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:10 AM   #3  

jump right in!!
Old 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #4  

Hi Camille! As many times as I've been on and off WW they should make me a lifetime member out of shear pity.LOL. Anyway, I think the at home is just as good, and in here I get wonderful support. So good luck!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #5  

Ialso have been to ww a couple of times. My leader was too old for me. Just started ww at home 2-1-06. My birthday is going to be here soon, and I don't want to be depressed when it gets here.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:12 AM   #6  

Hi everyone. I decided to also give WW another go...this time at home.

I initially signed up at meetings in May of last year. I went to one, then quit. I was about to go on vacation and I don't think my heart was in it. Fortunately, I saved all of the material that I received and purchased at the first meeting. That said, I think I should be able to do this a home, especially with all of the wonderful support that the members of this site offer.

I kind of want to go to the meetings, but I'm having a hard time justifying the $15/week. It may not sound like much, but that is $60/mo that I can use toward bills or new clothes! LOL!

Like fitat44, I am thinking about my bday. I will be 35 in October and I don't want to mark that milestone looking and feeling the way I do now.

Tuesday will be my WI day. That said, I'm going to go hop on the scale.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 275/222/154

Height: 5'7"

Hi Camille. I've been to WW on and off for many years so I feel like they should be paying me now. LOL!! It's sorta like when you have to go to the bathroom so you look for a McDonald's because you figure you should own at lease a part share because of the excessive patronage. Which is, of course, why we need to go to WW's. It's all such a vicious circle, isn't it? Anyway, welcome. Nice to meet you and all the other lovelies that post here.
Closed Thread