Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 11:19 PM   #46  

Default someday

I just started doing ww at home today what a perfect place for me to run into tonight. I am too busy with work and being home for the kids that I decided to just do it from home because I can never make it to a meeting. This is great I did pretty good today I think haven't really added my points today but I was really not feeling good this morning so all I ate was 1/2c applesauce so I know I saved on the points with that meal I do need to drink water though. I only had one glass today. I am hoping that I will be able to start walking soon. Not that I'm in a wheel chair or stuck in my bed. Its cuss I'm lazy I get home from work cook and go to bed not much of a life. Time for me to get busy

I'll be back tomarrow if I can find this place again
Old 06-07-2005, 06:53 AM   #47  

Smile Newbie

Greetings Chime,

With busy schedules as yours it it difficult to get into the swing...so take your time, yes getting the right amount of pts helps, but the first week or two don't be too hard on yourself...get yourself back into the routine slowly and you'll find that it will happen automatically...your energy level will come back and the excitment of that alone will get you going.

You can do it, just don't give up...keep your spirits high...and keep coming back here for support, suggestions, and just friends to help you get through it...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Carla
Old 06-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #48  

Hi everyone,

I'm just starting today. I'm excited to get going. I've been trying to do the SBD but I've lost a grand 1 lb. Not bad, but still I know I need a more guided portion control and some flexibility.

I am a SAHM of 2 children. We homeschool and I just don't lead the kind of life where sweets never come into the house. :-) I am just aiming for learning to control them.

My goals are pretty simple. Goal 1 -- I want to lose 20 lbs. Goal 2 -- I want to lose 20 more lbs. Goal 3 -- I would like to lose the last 10 for vanities sake, but my doctor recommends the first 2 Goals and when I hit that I'll aim for maintenance/slow loss.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll begin counting my points tomorrow. Any tips?
Closed Thread