Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 08:28 AM   #31  

ncjenni
I am 30mins west of charlotte.

Misty
lately I have been going through that. One moment I am so determined the next I just want to eat a pizza with a side of chips then feel like a dog.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:44 PM   #32  
Mistyblue_68

S/C/G: 254/2/170

I just blew off 3 days of not going to the Y but i'm on my way there now. I was a bad girl this weekend, Sat night's dinner was 27 points just for the entree! Ugh, but need to get back on track and committ again. Anyone ever have success with hypnotism I'm about ready to try that. Tell him to be told to love to exercise and to lose the weight, lol. Anyways, Happy monday everyone!!!
Ummm, it's been so long since I've had pizza, ugghhhh, guess i need to just buy a WW one and satisfy the craving.

Misty
Old 05-12-2005, 03:43 PM   #33  

well tomorrow I WI. I have been pretty good but here lately good has only been mantaining. Well as long as I don't gain.I have got to start excersizing. I just can't get motivated and when I am in the mood I can't do it due to usually being at work.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:16 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 245/217/150

Height: 5'6.5"

Wink Can I Join You?

Hello ladies. My name is Wendy and I am starting WW at home Tomorrow. I am excited to get started. Today I am preparing food and getting ready.
I would like to join your group.
I have read your thread and it seems like a nice place to "hang out"

I will talk to you all later.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:52 PM   #35  
Faded Like The Stars

We just had a birthday party at work, had an 8th of chocolate bavarian and a tim tam. Shouldnt of have it but couldnt resist. Having Subway for lunch, thats going to be 10 points and then im going out to tea tonight. Good thing I havent been using my extra points!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 07:01 AM   #36  
Mistyblue_68

S/C/G: 254/2/170

Down 1# from last week, I'll take it, just going thru a lul again. We'll be at the Y tonight, Fridays are great, no goes, lol. It's been another busy week, I always hope to see more of a loss but I'm happy it's been steady.
Welcome Wendy. This is a cool place to just hang out. The ladies are great!
Happy Friday everyone.
Dawn
Old 05-16-2005, 03:09 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 245/217/150

Height: 5'6.5"

Well I am doing the Wendi plan. Yesterday was my Super High Day. Todays weigh in resulted in a 1 pound loss and a 2.075 inch loss.
I am happy with that. But I am going to have to switch my weigh in day to Sunday. If I had weighed in on Sunday morning before my SHD then Maybe my weight loss would have been larger.

Oh well ... Live and learn.

This weekend was wonderful. Great Temperatures, No daytime Rain, sunny Days. Got outside with the kids. did some lawn work and started planning my gardens. Can not wait to get them planted. Little too early to do it now here. We had a hard frost on Tuesday night here and the danger of that is not gone yet.

Well I am going to go. Talk to everyone later!

Have a Great Day!
Old 05-16-2005, 03:28 PM   #38  

Butterfly, you are definately an inspiration. I just started WW again today, and will be working on my first 10%. I can't wait to get started just looking at your results! I feel like I"m going to do so much better just being on this site with all you great women. I watched Oprah's show on Thursday also, and decided that I would stop eating after 7:30, so far so good. that's my one small thing to change for now, I think that's all I can handle after all theses years of self-abuse. I will consider myself successful after one week and then will start again. I'm not sure how long I will set that lone goal for before I attempt another. Am hoping I can do one every couple of weeks. just one small step at a time!
Old 05-16-2005, 03:35 PM   #39  

hey Sunshine Wendy (and all), maybe I should wait 'til tomorrow to start also, since I really am not prepared. I just got all excited and jumped on the bandwagon! maybe that's my problem all along. I get excited and want to do what everyone else is doing then the excitement wears thin. I'm going to re-group, get prepared and start tomorrow. it's probably better, because, this morning (and afternoon) I'm still up to my old tricks. I have not had anyting to eat except for a piece of carrot cake, altho' it was small, about 1/2" x 1/2", it's still not what I would've (should've) done being on weight watchers. so I'll prepare today/tonight, then give it a fresh start tomorrow. wish me luck, as I of course wish all of you strength and positive thoughts to get thru this day
Old 05-20-2005, 09:27 AM   #40  

I am so glad to see soooo many new faces. Welcome everyone.
well I have been very busy so sorry that I haven't kept up with everyone.
Last week I lost .4
This week I gained 2
I have my TOM and I have been stressing so I did not do very good at staying op
As of day after memorial day I will less busy and less stressed.

I hope u girls are doing better than I and so far I think yall are awesome BIG Losers!
Old 05-27-2005, 08:15 AM   #41  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Hello,
I havent joined WW yet, but I have decided that if I do, I will do WW from home. I have been reading all the posts trying to get myself ready, mentally & physically. Good luck to all of you !
P.S. I use to be a avid fan of Atkins.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:34 AM   #42  

Boy it did get quite in here!
I know I have been BUSY...
I was in charge of a christian camp for teenagers. I had 60 some teens. It was an awesome experience.

Anyway even with all the delicious food. (probaly alot to do with walking so much) I lost 1 pound. I expected to gain. so YEA!
Old 06-03-2005, 09:36 AM   #43  

I love your quote....
abn...
Don't tell God how big your storm is
Tell your storm how big God is
Old 06-04-2005, 09:22 AM   #44  

Exclamation New to this board...

Hey-have been posting on another board, and will continue to do so - a very inspiring one - but the problem is, they are not all doing WW, and I'm in need of some motivation!!! Did WW at home last spring and lost 15 pounds - was VERY into it and did well, and was so proud. Have gained some back - mostly in inches - due to not wanting and not exercising - and just need some kicks in the rear! I do well for a few days, and then blow it for a few days - and just can't get it in control. It is harder this go round because I KNOW I can do it - because I just did!! So, am in need of help please!! I don't go to meetings - - maybe I should - - but can't work that in w/my hubbys job as a Youth Pastor. Prob need to join a gym tho. Anyway, who know. Would love any feed back you can give!!

Also - what is the Wendie plan????

Look forward to getting to know you guys
Old 06-04-2005, 11:26 AM   #45  

Hi Butterfly,

Been on WW for years...never go to meetings...with the help and support with friends and those online friends I've always managed to get through it each time.

I'm here daily...if you need support you can count on me...recently put back the weight and I too have started once again....so far so good....taking it slow and just being careful...we can all do it together....if you need me I'm here for you always.

Take one day at a time....it's the best way.
Closed Thread