Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 11:52 AM   #1  

Default New here

Hello everyone, Im a 33 year old stay at home mom of 3 kids. ( 12, 9,6) Ive been struggling with my weight for 4 years now and feel like I have been a yo yo. Then I found out about doing WW's at home and started Jan 24th. My starting weight was 201.5 and Im now at 188, I will never go back to eating the way I did and am looking forward to a new me
Im looking for a support forum that really does just that and doesnt kick someone when they are down, not saying that a good kick in the butt doesnt help now and then but I recently saw someone flamed on a message board because she didnt post clear enough, made me angry enough to look for a new site to call home.
Thanks for listening to me ramble and I hope to get to know everyone

Kristy
Old 03-28-2005, 12:52 PM   #2  
momof3rugratz in need of

Default SilverOrchid

Hello and thank you for the support since it was me.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #3  

YAY! You made it here I also posted on the WW general board.. seems to be more peopel posting on that one.. although Im sure there are alot of people at work.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #4  
momof3rugratz in need of

Now I need to set up my weight thingy like you have. Lead the way to where the good and supportive chat is please. I need it after this morning.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:25 PM   #5  

I know I hear ya..Im still peeved LOL but going to put it behind me and start again here.
I love the weight trackers they have here! Just click the weight tracker Im using and it brings you to the place they have them.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #6  
momof3rugratz in need of

How is your day going.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #7  

so far having a good OP day, its raining though so its kinda gloomy out! I can not wait for spring weather thats warm. I live in Pennsylvania, so its been a longggg winter.

Hows your day going?
Old 03-28-2005, 03:13 PM   #8  
momof3rugratz in need of

So far it is just ok but looking better I am OP also and I have only oz of water to go. I didn't think I had drank that much but I guess I have lol. I have eatted about 8 strawberries and a sandwhich wasnt hungry for breakfast but I am getting there.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:24 PM   #9  

Default Are you girls still here?

Hi I am also doing WW once again, for the 100th time? Man I am so tired of this, I want to stick to it this time.
I am a childcare provider, so I asked one of the mom's to join me today. It's our first official day. Hopefully we do well.
Hope you come back, this seems like a good thread?
Old 03-31-2005, 12:34 PM   #10  

Default I'm new too!

My hubby and I are starting weight watchers on Monday. We're just going to go solo at home, my best friend is getting the books for me Monday at her meeting. I cant afford to go to the meetings...sadly. I've tried Sugar Busters and have lost, but hubby wasnt willing to do that with me. He IS however willing to do Weight Watchers with me. I'm so excited to get started!~!!!!!! I have some post preggo weight to lose. Nice to "meet" you all.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:23 PM   #11  

Is anyone here using WW online? I am thinking of doing it.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:06 AM   #12  

I havent tried WW's online.. I looked at it but right now I dont want to spend the extra dollars. Im doing pretty good on my own from home, along with help from great boards like this. If you try it let us know how you like it?

Kristy
Closed Thread