Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 07:54 AM   #31  

Default ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

OK enough is enough I am so tired of even talking about it... I do good for a day or 1/2 a day and then I binge. I am going on program 100% starting today. That means writing all my food down, staying within my point range, drinking my water, walking, going to meetings. I've been doing this half hearted attempt for almost 6 months. I don't want to waste another 6 months. I lost 5 #s on the memorial day challenge and I think I've gained most back. I'm not down on myself I just need to slap myself in the face and get serious. I lost about 20#s in the fall/winter and am up about 6#s.

After this I'm going to write down my food today and set some goals for the next couple of months. My father in law is getting married in September so I'll set a specific goal for that day.

Day 2
Drank all my water yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Pat-Yes I can relate I spend most of my days cleaning off my table and counters.
Old 05-24-2001, 02:57 PM   #32  
GARDENING ADDICT

Sharon~~I know that you can do it!! Whatever I can do to help, let me know. Good for you for getting in your water Try to get back into journaling. It really helps when you see the word on paper of all the food you have eaten for the day. Try going back to look at the journals that you kept when you were losing weight to see what you were eating then. That always helps me. Good luck
~~~Sil

P.S. We have moved on to a second page , so I started a new thread #32. No more posting here. Get caught up in your reading and then join us on #32. See ya!
Closed Thread