Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #16  

Melissa – Glad to have you with us. Congratulations on that great loss! I really like core because of not having to count everything.

Karen – glad to hear that you have been active and feeling good. Way to go on the exercise front. Is it unusual for you to have snow? We’ve hardly had anything this year and I’m not complaining. I’m glad to hear that Misha is adjusting well. Samantha is a very vocal cat. Tony calls her “sing-a-long Sam”. Mmm, that Portobello dinner sounds fabulous.

Carla – congratulations on a great loss! Did you get in any exercise while watching the Amazing Race? We have a really yucky weather day today – very rainy and windy and the temps are supposed to plummet this afternoon. I have door duty every morning and today’s was a wet one.

I’ve had a few good days exercise wise but I’ve had a few rough nights snacking. I have to pick up my knitting (which has been out for the last two weeks but I haven’t touched it). My sneak peek this morning was awful – a full 3 pounds over yesterdays (but my rings were tight so I’m sure it’s water). I’m going to guzzle water today and hope to flush it out. I’m going to try to do a “hit-and-run” weigh in tomorrow morning on my way to that stupid teaching assistant test. It will be tight so while I plan on getting there it may not work. If it doesn’t, I’ll go on Sunday even though that messes up the week paying-for-meetings-wise. My sister and bil are coming over for a Tony’s sauce and meatballs dinner – I’m going to have lots of crudités though and most of the ingredients in the meatballs are core so the only thing I have to watch is that I have only one cocktail! I plan on exercising when I get back from the test so that will help.

Have a great one!
Judy
Old 01-14-2005, 10:27 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all.

Judy - What time should I be there on Sunday for Tony's meatball dinner? :-) Sounds like today you got our weather from Wednesday. If our weather keeps heading your way, brace yourself. After yesterday's slushy snow, we are now at 10 degrees and that will probably drop. You know that those three pounds are indeed wate, so keep guzzling.

I've had a good couple of days eating-wise and I just finished a nice, hot bowl of oatmeal. Somehow, oatmeal in the morning always makes me feel virtuous. No exercise yet, but I have a feeling that a couple more days of eating well (even though I lost last week, my eating was less than stellar, nutritionally speaking) and dropping a couple more pounds will help with my motivation to get up and move. Today I'll be at Target and the grocery store, so at least I'll get some moving around in. Heck, I might just go wild and go to Costco!

Have a great day.

Carla
Closed Thread