Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2001, 09:05 PM   #1  
snerdlet

Thumbs down

Since I started the second page it is only right that I start the next thread. See you later you alligators.......
Pat

Old 05-02-2001, 09:40 PM   #2  

IN A WHILE CROCODILE

(I couldnt resist)

p.s. yes I have tried planning ahead to the T but what Im doing now is so much less of a struggle for me and my weight is on the move already

Last edited by Bee125; 05-02-2001 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-02-2001, 09:44 PM   #3  

Default PAT

Heres a kitty cat picture I saw and saved just for you and your marmalade snerds
Old 05-02-2001, 10:21 PM   #4  
GARDENING ADDICT

YA GOTTA LOVE THIS GROUP!!!!

JENNY~~~ THANKS FOR THE ICON. THAT WAS REAL SWEET OF YOU.

PAT~~~YOU ARE SO FUNNY. YOUR GROUP SUMMARY MADE ME LOL~

DENA~~~OH MY GOSH, YOU POOR THING! I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING POISON OAK AND THE FLU AT THE SAME TIME. BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR MOTIVATION. IT WILL COME BACK ONCE THE ITCHING STOPS~LOL. (SORRY, COULDN'T RESIST)
~~~SIL

Last edited by 2BFIT1; 05-02-2001 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2001, 12:50 AM   #5  

Default Springtime in the Rockies

Normally, I have a lot of aches and pains from being old and fat but right now I feel GREAT! Must be all this snow we're getting in May, do you think, Pat? Has it been a snowy day in Colo Spgs? We'll be lucky if it doesn't freeze tonight because it sure is wet out there.

I started a yoga class Monday that was supposed to meet again tonight. As I said to the instructor, I'm a fair weather "yog-urt" so didn't go but that also might be contributing to feeling good. But you'da died laughing if you has seen me trying to do a "bow" where you lie on the stomach, reach behind you and grab your ankles.

I hope everyone gets the Rocky Mountain Spring Feeling and has a great remainder of the week. We're over the hump now!

Jody
Old 05-03-2001, 09:37 AM   #6  

Default Get Well Everyone

Good Morning All,

I'm happy to report a 1.5# loss. The water and exercising are really helping because I know my food choices haven't been the best. I have however been really busy. Yesterday I finally did the terrific trio of exercise, water and eating right. Only 3.5#s to get back to my low winter weight.

Last night after my walk around 11:30 I wrote this long post and then preceded to lose it in cyper space. It's probably just as well because by that time at night I was probably rambling.

First I guess I should say Get Well to Everyone especially Dena who was struck with a double whammy. Take care and I'll see you in tyhe challenge when you are feeling better. My back and cold are much better.

Pat my first cat was an orange tabby called Marmalade.

Jenny I know what you mean about the points. Actually when I lost all my weight in the Fall I just kinda ate well with an occasional count of points in the back of my head. I felt that the obsession with food was gone. That is what I'm working toward. I know if I count every point I always lose weight but sometimes I start eating things beacause I have the points or become obsessed with food. It's a fine line for me. My favorite saying is "Those damn fine lines in life. Can't live with them can't live without them!" I'm glad you found the key to your success and don't you dare leave us.

My poor daughters allergies are so bad that we are not going out of the door today and I may keep her home from school tomorrow. I want to see if she has any improvement. Her eyes were so bad that she looked like she had pink eye. I have drops for them. Hope she has a better day today. It is particularly bad on the east coast this year as far as allergents go.

I have plenty to keep myself and them busy. Have been running around a lot and working outside so the house work has been somewhat neglected. Plus I'll have time to paint and color with the girls.

OK so I'm rambling anyway. Take Care everyone.
Old 05-03-2001, 04:38 PM   #7  

SHARON your poor daughter , what a misery for her , what is it she is allergic to , pollens?

Thanks for the incouragment regards the WOE ive adopted I know its going to work. It feels right

This is what my daughters Ragdoll cat Phantom looks like. We got it her for her 16th birthday .
Old 05-03-2001, 04:43 PM   #8  

Oh My GOSH I forgot

WELL DONE ON GIVING THAT 1.5 lb OF LARD THE BOOT
Old 05-03-2001, 06:43 PM   #9  
GARDENING ADDICT

Jenny, You have an image for every occassion! Where do you find all those great pictures? I need to get some for my posts, otherwise i have to keep stealing yours
Things are going great for me: I hope it is for you too
~~~Sil
Old 05-06-2001, 09:17 AM   #10  

Default The Power of the Scale

WHERE IS EVERYONE? I JUST START DOING BETTER AND EVERYONE RUNS AWAY! JUST KIDDING!

I hope it just means that you all are doing well and enjoying the spring weather. I went to a meeting Sat and lost 2.4#s. That's pretty good since I didn't make the best food choices. I did drink my water and exercise. The end of the week is TOM so I better stay off the scale or I'll get discouraged. This week the meeting was on the power of the scale. Actually I already jumped on the scale and it's up. So the scale goes back in the car trunk. Only safe place where I won't bother to go get it.

Hi to everyone else.

DENA- I hope you are feeling better.
Old 05-06-2001, 04:45 PM   #11  

Excellent loss SHARON and yes those darn scales do have such power dont they. Still if they didnt show me where Im going wrong I would have to upsize all my clothes every month.
SIL I get my pics just wherever I see them nowhere in particular.

This weekend was a disaster for me Im sorry to say but I enjoyed it while it lasted.
My mother and father inlaw came to stay and they bring so many goodies and a bottle of gin and I was naughty and ate too much. Well when I say that, I certainly didnt eat as much as the others but I seem to put on weight just by inhaling the smell of chessey or chocolatly things.

Oh well its Monday and back to the grindstone.
Old 05-06-2001, 09:45 PM   #12  
snerdlet

Default Howdy Partners

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....
It snowed here for three days and today the sun came out. Funny - the snow is all gone now. What a weird spring this has been. Yes Jody - Springtime in the Rockies is always an adventure...

Sharon - way to go on the weight loss. I am glad you are feeling better. Actually it sounds like everyone is doing better. must have been that big big hug I gave everyone....yeah that must be it. LOL

Jenny - I love the cat pictures. I have always wanted a ragdoll. A good friend of mine had one and I thought they were the cutest cats. Not that mine aren't the cutest...but you know what I mean.

Well I am glad everyone seems to be doing better. I wish I could say the same on my weight but it appears I am going in the wrong direction. Just when I think I have it under control I seem to lose control. The past few days have been horrible for me and it was all because I didn't plan well enough. Oh well, back on the wagon tomorrow.

Take care everyone,
Pat

Old 05-06-2001, 10:28 PM   #13  

Well PAT here is a big {{{hug}}} for you too, may it work the same magic yours did !!
Old 05-06-2001, 10:54 PM   #14  

I got this earlier by email and thought it was well worth sharing.

YOUR ASPIRATIONS ARE YOUR POSSIBILITIES.
-----------------------------------------------
You must dream big and think big to be big.
High expectation always precedes high achievement.

Once your mind stretches to a new idea
it will never go back to its original dimensions.
If you think little goals you can expect little achievement.
Think big goals and you'll win big success.

You're as small as your controlling desires,
or as great as your dominant aspirations.

The first ingredient of your success is to dream a great dream.
Old 05-07-2001, 12:32 PM   #15  

Default BUSY,BUSY,BUSY

Good Morning All,

Well it was a very busy weekend.

I went to a baby shower for my husbands cousin who had triplets. They are so cute. The biggest is 8 pounds and they are 3 months old. Mine were bigger than that when they were born. It was nice seeing the babies but it was way too long. It was four hours and there weren't a lot of presents to open since they requested gift certificates. Showers are mostly fun when they are yours.

Sunday I went to a celebratory mass for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and then out to dinner. It was at a beautiful cathedral and my mother was so thrilled to meet the bishop and have us there. It was fun to see her so happy and excited. Afterwards we out for dinner. It was a nice day for my parents.

I'm glad I have nothing planned this week. I look forward to catching up at home and spending time with the kids and hubby.

I woke up with a sinus headache but am glad that is gone. Both girls were at school or a friends house this morning so I had the opportunity to take some meds and go back to bed. Brielle is still getting up at night with her allergies and we all look forward to her feeling better in a couple of weeks and everyone getting some sleep.

My program is ok. On the weekend I mostly just ate the meal each day at the restaurant and took it easy the rest of the day as far as eating. I found a leader I like at a Sat morning meeting and that should work for me.

Jenny- Thanks for the quote. I was just thinking how I had planned to meet goal in Sept and now it's Dec. I need to think big to get there as soon as possible and keep my motivation going. I'm moving up my goal date to Nov and I'm going to work hard to get it. I'm also going to try and lose 2.6#s this week to make my 1st 5# loss at WW.

Gotta run. I'm at the library and the girls need me. Have a good day.
Closed Thread