Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2001, 07:01 AM   #31  

Default Cabin Fever & Eating

Good Morning All,

I really missed the site over the weekend and the scale shows it. I'm going to try harder today and not get on the scale until next Sat for the St. Pats Challenge.

My neck and back were bad yesterday and when I'm in pain I eat. That makes sense doesn't it,not! Then I can be in more pain! I need to stop and count to 20, stay out of the kitchen or go online. I did get in a 2.5mile walk and some extra work on my calf muscles since I was holding them tight trying not to fall on the snowy hilly streets.

My back is a little better today. I'm hoping to get to the chiro this morning before the snow gets too bad.

CARLA_Thanks for the BD wishes. I loved Phantom would go back in a heartbeat.

LIZA-Is the light and Tasty a WW publication? We're facing the same weather. Was in yesterday but did get out for my walk. Good for you on 5 days of exercise.

PAT- Glad yor trip went well and your husband sounds very thoughtful. Made me think how lucky I am to have my DH. I've been working on the Dr. Phil book. I think today I'm going to write down and work on the 10 habits I do automatically that sabotage my diet. Let me know how you like the book.

Will probably be back later when cabin fever sets in. Hope to go for my walk early today.

Have a Healthy Day.
Old 03-05-2001, 07:36 AM   #32  

GOODMORNING EVERYONE.............

Sitting here freezing...heat is cranked up, coffee by my side, up early..wasn't sure about schools, made the lunch and breakfast for daughter..she ate and went back to bed lol..so decided to have coffee and check thread missed not reading over weekend. Up north the weather is so terrible, all schools are closed. Kids are happy and parents I'm sure aren't pleased lol except not to have to go out in this weather, I know my daughter in law was delighted, called her and at the early hour of 7:00am she sounded thrilled lol.

So far weather is sort of in limbo, but the rest will be coming later and tomorrow..it's icy and very cold. Glad I have tons of food, went shopping over the weekend, both days, and set for the storm..might spend the day cooking and just enjoy. Darn I missed getting my sweet potatoes and apples lol, other then that I'm ready to weather the storm, from inside lol.

Well didn't do official weigh in yet, but hoping I see some results..since my scale is old I only count in 1/2 and 1 lb losses/gains. Thank goodness my gains have been nile really, once I think. So will post later today or tomorrow I double check myself on Monday and Tuesday.

Over the weekend, just took it easy, so nothing new happening on my end of the world.

Hope that all of you are well, and that if you have to go out in bad weather that you make sure you're careful.
And those of you basking in the warmth of the sun...save some for us!!!

Talk to you all soon.

Carla

185/160/125
Old 03-05-2001, 07:36 AM   #33  

Default Sorry if you're in the East

Hi gang! had to quickly stop here and say HI. I missed reading posts all weekend, but glad to be back.

To all of you in the N.E. I feel sorry for you, know just what you are going through. These storms are the pits! Hope all of you stay warm and safe.

Had a good weekend inspite of not being able to come here. Didn't realize how addicted I am. LOL I have stayed OP now for 5 days running, a record for me, and have been on me T/Mill each day too. .

Can't stay any longer, my ISP was down for a while this A.M. and that has set me back time wise. Have a good day everyone, stay OP, stay warm!!!!

P.S. got my newest issue of Light and Tasty over the weekend, WOW! such good sounding recipes. I am sure glad I subscribed to this one. I love it that they give the nutritional information with each recipe.

TTFN
Old 03-05-2001, 10:58 AM   #34  

Just a quick note gang.....

Just weighed in....2 lb loss....so excited...was starting to think I wasn't doing something right.

185/158/125
Old 03-05-2001, 12:03 PM   #35  

Default snowy snowy snowy

Well, my office is closed today. And since no one in charge decided to indicated that on the call in line, specially set up for storm information, I went off to work. Got there at 8:00 and found out 15 minutes later that the place was closed. They called my house 15 minutes after I left for work. Useful.

Anyway, I am trying not to get too bored and eat my way through this storm, or worried about DH who went into work.

The two year old and I are here at home keeping warm.

I did work out this morning and hope to do my new Yoga tape. It is the Living Arts, Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss with Susanne Deason. I bought it and it got lost in the piles here and I just unearthed it again. This may be a perfect opportunity. Maybe the 2 year old will join in.

Carla, big congrats on the 2 pounds, way to go.

Liza 195/190/140
Closed Thread