Old 01-10-2019, 12:16 AM   #1  

Smile How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?

How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?
MichelleAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:32 AM   #2  

Smile

It depends on the health, age, size and weight as well as activity levels, the type of job they do and the climate they live in.

Our body is about 60 % water. We tend to have lower water content as we age, so babies have the most. The elderly are often down around or below 50 %. If you don’t get enough water, you can become dehydrated. To prevent dehydration, you need to drink adequate amounts of water.

An ideal intake for adults is about 2.5 liters of water daily. This quantity includes drinking water, drinks of all kinds and the moisture available from the food we eat. As long as you are drinking pure water or fresh fruit or vegetable juices then it looks like 4 glasses a day is a good minimum number. The rest of your fluid intake should be managed by a healthy diet. Here’s a science based research about how much water you should drink every day iwaterpurification.com/how-much-water-should-i-drink/

Last edited by Alexabartel1; 01-11-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Alexabartel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:31 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexabartel1 View Post
It depends on the health, age, size and weight as well as activity levels, the type of job they do and the climate they live in.

Our body is about 60 % water. We tend to have lower water content as we age, so babies have the most. The elderly are often down around or below 50 %. If you don’t get enough water, you can become dehydrated. To prevent dehydration, you need to drink adequate amounts of water.

An ideal intake for adults is about 2.5 liters of water daily. This quantity includes drinking water, drinks of all kinds and the moisture available from the food we eat. As long as you are drinking pure water or fresh fruit or vegetable juices then it looks like 4 glasses a day is a good minimum number. The rest of your fluid intake should be managed by a healthy diet. Here’s a science based research about how much water you should drink every day iwaterpurification.com/how-much-water-should-i-drink/
Thanks
RGoldManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleAna View Post
How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?
1 liter if not active 2 liters if active
Broheimel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water filter system